The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 100 FREE SURVIVAL DOWNLOADS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As emergency preparedness becomes a focal point for many family’s we are proud to offer you the opportunity to acquire 100 Free Survival Downloads.

These are all in PDF format and great for burning to disk, viewing on your tablet or P.C. or sharing with friends.  We recommend you print out hard copies just  in case of  a power grid failure.

https://govtslaves.info/2012/11/11/100-f...downloads/
(01-02-2019, 12:19 AM)Godless Patriot Wrote: [ -> ]As emergency preparedness becomes a focal point for many family’s we are proud to offer you the opportunity to acquire 100 Free Survival Downloads.

These are all in PDF format and great for burning to disk, viewing on your tablet or P.C. or sharing with friends.  We recommend you print out hard copies just  in case of  a power grid failure.

Great thread my friend! I think many people are unaware of how precarious our just in time supply chain to stores really is. If there is a financial downturn and a credit squeeze this will quickly cause grocery store shelves to be empty. If credit is collapsing, buyers will not be able to get a letter of credit from a lender, so the supplier can ship via truck or rail. This is how it is structured. The grocery stores purchase on credit, sell the goods and then pay for the merchandise they just sold.

It is easy to start prepping. First, only purchase things that you like to eat regularly. When you go to the store if you normally only buy 2 cans of green beans, buy 4 cans. There, you have just started prepping. Keep lots of rice and beans on hand. And most important you must have water to live. Keep several gallons or more of good clean drinking water in glass or plastic container on hand. For each person in your household.

Peanut butter is a great source of protein and essential fats. Buy an extra one of those. Also keep flour, yeast and baking soda/powder on hand so you can make some bread cuz there isn't any at the store. Or it cost $100 per loaf. Consider getting a bread machine. If there is power in your survival scenario. I got one at 'big lots' for $80 and it works great. Its made by Cuisinart. Makes dandy bread.

Get a few oil lamps and maybe Coleman stove. I remember once in Minnesota we were without power for 36 hours after a Tornado. I lived in an apartment. I made grilled cheese sandwiches for my neighbors and walked around through the hall ways delivering with a flashlight. People were saying they were hungry and the stoves were all electric. I opened the windows so there was ventilation and fired up the camping stove. I got a lot of Christmas presents that year.
Chuckle

(01-02-2019, 12:19 AM)Godless Patriot Wrote: [ -> ]As emergency preparedness becomes a focal point for many family’s we are proud to offer you the opportunity to acquire 100 Free Survival Downloads.

Thanks GP. Guess I need to order a bucket of ink. Chuckle
(01-02-2019, 12:56 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

Great thread my friend!  I think many people are unaware of how precarious our just in time supply chain to stores really is.  If there is a financial downturn and a credit squeeze this will quickly cause grocery store shelves to be empty.  If credit is collapsing, buyers will not be able to get a letter of credit from a lender, so the supplier can ship via truck or rail.  This is how it is structured.  The grocery stores purchase on credit, sell the goods and then pay for the merchandise they just sold.

It is easy to start prepping.  First, only purchase things that you like to eat regularly.  When you go to the store if you normally only buy 2 cans of green beans, buy 4 cans.  There, you have just started prepping.  Keep lots of rice and beans on hand.  And most important you must have water to live. Keep several gallons or more of good clean drinking water in glass or plastic container on hand.  For each person in your household.

Peanut butter is a great source of protein and essential fats.  Buy an extra one of those.  Also keep flour, yeast and baking soda/powder on hand so you can make some bread cuz there isn't any at the store.  Or it cost $100 per loaf.  Consider getting a bread machine.  If there is power in your survival scenario.  I got one at 'big lots' for $80 and it works great.  Its made by Cuisinart.  Makes dandy bread.

Get a few oil lamps and maybe Coleman stove.  I remember once in Minnesota we were without power for 36 hours after a Tornado.  I lived in an apartment.  I made grilled cheese sandwiches for my neighbors and walked around through the hall ways delivering with a flashlight.  People were saying they were hungry and the stoves were all electric.  I opened the windows so there was ventilation and fired up the camping stove.  I got a lot of Christmas presents that year.
Chuckle
Job well done, this is the sort of humans we are meant to be.

Help others help themselves. We are stronger together.
Wow, there are some really excellent topics too.
I was just saying I wish I had studied medicine!
Medicine, plants, water, shelter - it all seems to be in there!
SHIT!!!!
More stuff to print, damn, I’m running out of paper.
Good information though @Godless Patriot
Thanks
Nice find @Godless Patriot !
Thanks

Heartflowers     Cheer
I know @ChillBro would love this list.
To bad no one has three years to read it all!  Chuckle
Water stored in plastic gallon jugs is a huge mistake.

The plastic is biodegradable, it will deteriorate within 6 months and your precious water will be gone. Part of my hurricane preparedness was to store 30 gallon jugs of water in a crawl space under the house. I thought that they would be fine, in the dark with no UV exposure. 6 months later we had crumbling jugs and no water.

I'm not familiar with the individual serving size packages. My guess is that environmental agencies have stepped in there as well to make sure the plastic will not be around in a year.

Purchase a few 50 gallon storage barrels available online from resellers who get them from food manufacturers.

@SlowLoris is very correct, do not count on one gallon jugs to last. I learned the hard way. The one gallon jugs of water often leak.
I recommend purchasing 3-5 gallon bottles and a manual pump like this- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Primo-Portabl...9/22254215
It is a small investment but water is vital to you survival.

Great thread & important info.
Pages: 1 2 3