The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: NYC gender-neutral birth certificates law goes into effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In the quiet words of @Mmmkay_Ultra

"I don't care anymore..."
The wrath of The Creator approaches like a whirlwind and consuming fire!

NYC, my city will be laid waste! I am reminded that it's coming in time!

Someone somewhere is pissed the fuck-off and has definitely had enough!

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

From Space!
(01-02-2019, 12:36 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 12:27 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: [ -> ]The wrath of The Creator approaches like a whirlwind and consuming fire!

NYC, my city will be laid waste! I am reminded that it's coming in time!

Someone somewhere is pissed the fuck-off and has definitely had enough!

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

From Space!

You live here too?
I have apocalyptic dreams, that come true.
The one I had of NYC, after the WTC dreams that came true, the water swelled to the point it touched the bottom of the Williamsburg Bridge.
The water was black as coal.
We were racing over the bridge towards Brooklyn.
Head north when it happens .
The Bronx is the only biro connected to mainland.
The rest are islands.

I live in Staten Island only 30 feet above sea level. However, I was warned years ago by someone in science who already knows what's set to happen. That said, it wasn't just about NYC, but instead, global. Hundreds of small impacts everywhere on both land and ocean. No date was given, though.
(01-02-2019, 12:52 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 12:48 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 12:36 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]You live here too?
I have apocalyptic dreams, that come true.
The one I had of NYC, after the WTC dreams that came true, the water swelled to the point it touched the bottom of the Williamsburg Bridge.
The water was black as coal.
We were racing over the bridge towards Brooklyn.
Head north when it happens .
The Bronx is the only biro connected to mainland.
The rest are islands.

I live in Staten Island only 30 feet above sea level. However, I was warned years ago by someone in science who already knows what's set to happen. That said, it wasn't just about NYC, but instead, global. Hundreds of small impacts everywhere on both land and ocean. No date was given, though.

North

North???

The freak show is accelerating quite ridiculously.
Guess what they fuk up next...win an echo.
Geeze...its rather simple. If a baby is born with a outie, its a boy. If a baby is born with an innie, its a girl. All the rest of this foolishness is simply emotional problems and mental health issues. I expect to be attacked for saying that but it is the truth.

Facepalm
For anyone living there...get out while you can. As fast as you can.
(01-02-2019, 01:01 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Geeze...its rather simple.  If a baby is born with a outie, its a boy.  If a baby is born with an innie, its a girl.  All the rest of this foolishness is simply emotional problems and mental health issues.  I expect to be attacked for saying that but it is the truth.  

Facepalm

Hermaphrodites are the only ones who should be allowed an X.
(01-02-2019, 01:01 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Geeze...its rather simple.  If a baby is born with a outie, its a boy.  If a baby is born with an innie, its a girl.  All the rest of this foolishness is simply emotional problems and mental health issues.  I expect to be attacked for saying that but it is the truth.  

Facepalm

Certainly not by me! Chuckle
(01-02-2019, 01:06 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: [ -> ]

Facepalm

Certainly not by me!  Chuckle

Thank you sir! Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6