The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Eiffel Tower is shrouded by smoke as Paris burns into the night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Iconic landmark shines through choking black pall after Yellow Vest protesters set cars ablaze for the seventh weekend as they call on Macron to go 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tinue.html

[Image: ca6Kq60.jpg]
[Image: GNO7evn.jpg]
Macron is clearly an ass and, has lost control of France.

Say what you like about the French but, you can't deny that they know how to throw a Revolution.

Where is Madame Defarge ? Sharpening the blade ?
(12-31-2018, 09:02 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Macron is clearly an ass and has lost control of France.

Say what you like about the French but, you can't deny that they know how to throw a Revolution.

I wonder how many still raising Hell are hired help and how many are French citizens

nwo rip 2018
(12-31-2018, 09:02 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Macron is clearly an ass and has lost control of France.

I 2nd that thought...
(12-31-2018, 09:03 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

I wonder how many still raising Hell are hired help and how many are French citizens

Having lots of French friends, I would bet, the leaders of the movement are all French. There are surely people from neighboring countries participating.. And taking notes for their own actions.

Only each of you (the slaves of the Archons) can free their own minds from mental bondage.
(12-31-2018, 09:05 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

I 2nd that thought...

The French aren't kind to traitors

[Image: HCB-Vishi-traitor.png]

Walk away from the msm / social media negative hive-mind...The Dark Empire has fallen.
Pages: 1 2 3