The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "You're a Bit Dim If You Don't Mind Me Saying So", Sky News Host Kay Burley Gets Obliterated By Guest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gotta say that that woman is such a blatant stooge I wouldn't give her the time of day.  She's about as far from 'unbiased' as one can get!  Cringeworthy.  Eyeroll
Jptdknpa

This is why I turn NPR off when BBC comes on.

Chuckle
(12-31-2018, 04:52 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]This is why I turn NPR off when BBC comes on.

Chuckle

Facepalm
(12-31-2018, 05:50 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2018, 04:52 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]This is why I turn NPR off when BBC comes on.

Chuckle

Facepalm

"Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" is funny.

BBC world service is annoying.
(12-31-2018, 05:51 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2018, 05:50 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Facepalm

"Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" is funny.

BBC world service is annoying.

Sorry. Chuckle
Putin-facepalm

Chuckle

I used to support NPR now I will never listen again. WWDTM is partisan and lame as fuck too.

And fuck Steven Colbert too.
(12-31-2018, 06:17 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

I used to support NPR now I will never listen again. WWDTM is partisan and lame as fuck too.

And fuck Steven Colbert too.

I've always deadbeated NPR and PBS.

Chuckle

I know what you mean regarding the news coverage and some of the shows. It used to be a lot better before 2000, but after Dubya got in, they changed the theme music to morning addition, and the content went to Hell too.

But there are still shows I like a lot. Science Friday, This American Life....

I listen to it in the car because the music around here sucks except Rogers State University, and I can't always tune that in.
Pages: 1 2