The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Chuck Schumer on illegal immigration in 2009 vs Donald Trump now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DvdSwzqXcAIz-cF.jpg]
two face Schumer!!

27 Dec 2018

Chuck Schumer on illegal immigration in 2009 vs Donald Trump now.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/107...Swo6VZ.mp4

Replying to story
[Image: DvdTEoiXgAMdtuV.jpg]
[Image: DvdS3AxX4AYVTJZ.jpg]

AmericanBloodOnSchumersHand BuildTheDamnWall chuckschumer

[Image: DvdWaxJVsAAknAT.jpg]
I posted Chuckles 2009 illegal immigration speech here on a thread here not long ago and no one gave a fuck.
(12-28-2018, 12:51 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]I posted Chuckles 2009 illegal immigration speech here on a thread here not long ago and no one gave a fuck.

Quote:that sounds about right......... Yeah3

The thing is, is that it was just lip service by both the Dems and the Repubs.. Illegals are the cheap labor that fuel business and agriculture who then grease the palms of the paid whores in Congress. Trump is dangerous to both parties.
Schumer or Paul Ryan - it doesn't matter, you've been lied to all along.
In the words of George Carlin, "It's a big club and you ain't in it."

(12-28-2018, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, is that it was just lip service by both the Dems and the Repubs.. Illegals are the cheap labor that fuel business and agriculture who then grease the palms of the paid whores in Congress. Trump is dangerous to both parties.
Schumer or Paul Ryan -  it doesn't matter, you've been lied to all along.
In the words of George Carlin, "It's a big club and you ain't in it."

It seems worthwhile to add this..

(12-28-2018, 12:51 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]I posted Chuckles 2009 illegal immigration speech here on a thread here not long ago and no one gave a fuck.

I did, just did not comment, or it was before i joined,
I read most of what you say, only time i don't is when I am offline, which may happen soon as we are under a blizzard today 2 feet of snow and -15 chill factor, so the internet is in jeopardy here.