The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MORE WINNING! DOW Rallies 1,086 Points, Logging Its Biggest One-Day Point Gain EVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Stocks rose sharply in volatile trading on Wednesday as surges in retail and energy shares helped Wall Street regain the steep losses suffered in the previous session.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded 950 points higher as of 3:45 p.m. ET, while the S&P 500 gained 4.2 percent. The Nasdaq Composite outperformed, rising 5 percent.The Dow and S&P 500 traded lower earlier in the day.

MORE..
(12-26-2018, 05:04 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]Stocks rose sharply in volatile trading on Wednesday as surges in retail and energy shares helped Wall Street regain the steep losses suffered in the previous session.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded 950 points higher as of 3:45 p.m. ET, while the S&P 500 gained 4.2 percent. The Nasdaq Composite outperformed, rising 5 percent.The Dow and S&P 500 traded lower earlier in the day.

MORE..

Amazing.
Its fixed...
(12-26-2018, 06:06 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Its fixed...

Well, yeah...but why did they let Trump have this "victory" today? Whats the plan?
I called it last night at 1:13 am on my thread 'Severe Recession Alert: The TSP Indicator is showing a strong signal and possible severe recession approaching...' post #83
(12-26-2018, 06:01 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2018, 05:04 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]Stocks rose sharply in volatile trading on Wednesday as surges in retail and energy shares helped Wall Street regain the steep losses suffered in the previous session.

MORE..

Amazing.

I really am amazed.
(12-26-2018, 06:31 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2018, 06:06 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Its fixed...

Well, yeah...but why did they let Trump have this "victory" today?  Whats the plan?

Not gonna disagree with that.

The other shoe drop?
Investing in stocks easy as 1,2,3:
1-Buy low, sell high
2-Manipulate
3-Buy low, sell high
Repeat as necessary.

Strange thing is my ira didn't change with any of these wild meaningless swings

I sure as shit wouldn't be investing in stocks unless I had insider info like the congress or martha stewart
Pages: 1 2 3