The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What I Got For Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What did I get for Christmas .. It was a fricken rock and a used DVD of I Love Lucy ... Scratchinghead
My lady friend got some cool stuff but me Nooooooooooo . 1dunno1

I wasn't a bad boy this year . Really !

But then maybe Santa saw something; but what ? Wait I did pull my little sisters hair once ..

Today my lady friend and I will be helping out at the mission most of the day . We will have a blast !
We hope your day will be good with friends a family ..
Marry Christmas

Rocks? Like diamonds?
I received a 2019 calendar.

2 Candles

3 boxes of Nag Champa incense

A box of Roses

Bag of Maltesers

Pomegranate and Fig reed diffuser

Fenjal creme soap and for the bath.

A book "Medical Medium".

A box of biscuits

A box of chocolates

Chuckle

I bought myself a bikini.

Yeah3
I haven't opened a Christmas present myself in 10 years lol. But, I absolutely do not mind at all. My daughter gets spoiled of course and we hand out presents to her friends, neighbors and people in the old neighborhood. Even my dog gets wrapped presents at Christmas :p

Just seeing people smile and our 'Merry Christmas' thread here on the Fringe reaching 57 pages is way more than enough for me! Well, I admit, I'm very much looking forward to that spiral cut smoked ham up in the kitchen!

Merry Christmas Fringers!
(12-25-2018, 11:29 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]I received a 2019 calendar.

2 Candles

3 boxes of Nag Champa incense

A box of Roses

Bag of Maltesers

Pomegranate and Fig reed diffuser

Fenjal creme soap and for the bath.

A book "Medical Medium".

A box of biscuits

A box of chocolates

A bottle of red wine that I drank last week.

A bottle of Prosecco

Chuckle

I bought myself a bikini.

Yeah3

I also bought myself a bottle of advocate and I drank half of it last night. I slept well after that.

Chuckle

I got: half a bag of gluten free sugar loaded chocolate chip cookies, half of a Mediterranean Hummus package, and some bananas.
Neighbors brought plates of food, deserts. I upgraded my phone. Dog got chew toys and chew treats. Drinks
I just want a few more hours of sleep for Christmas... but nooooo. FML!! Scream1

Lmao

(12-25-2018, 12:43 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]I just want a few more hours of sleep for Christmas... but nooooo.   FML!!    Scream1

Shouldn't have stayed up all night. Chuckle Drinks Hair of the dog may cure you. Yeah3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7