The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Bill-Clinton-Jeffrey-Epstein-1024x576.jpeg]

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community, according to several reports from LGBT news sites.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

READ MORE...
Facepalm
The diciest part ! gallows
This goes with what I posted in the Q thread...

They are using codes on Twitter...

MAP in the profile and the clown emoji are both pedophile codes to other pedos.

pedos have no say in what they want..they are lower than scum of this earth, how dare they speak their minds

-FD
LOONY BIN
(12-24-2018, 01:53 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Pedos have no say in what they want..they are lower than scum of this earth, how dare they speak their minds

-FD

No, go ahead and speak your mind. We want to hear your side of the story too. Slap
Tell you what, add them to the pile, the. Throw the whole thing on the fire. I am weird, but these alphabet folks are freaks now.

I want my letter back!
They've been trying to get 'legitimate' since the civil rights era. The early 70s at least. NAMBLA and other lesser known groups like them have been pushing for decriminalization of their 'lifestyle' for decades.

There were a number of pedos floating around the gay scene in Boston and Province Town (Cape Cod) in the 80s and 90s. I haven't been up that way in a few decades so there may still be some hanging on the outskirts of that population demographic. Hell, knowing how MA was turning a few decades ago, they may possibly be in charge of the LGB community now.

IMO, they've made some inroads into that with the blatant sexualization of children we see coming out of ad agencies, hollywood, and places like that. The whole 'transgender child' scam is part and parcel of that. What better way to get access than to confuse a kid about what parts it has and what that means?
Pages: 1 2