The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Before I forget ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Merry C, Happy H and happy, happy to what ever floats ur boat to ..not in any particular order but, maybe some kinda order anyhow..

@ChillBro , @Mmmkay_Ultra , @Frigg , @Angry Red Man , @MysticPizza , @~mc~ , @who am I forgetting ?
For all your tolerance and hard work.

And to my Board Pals.. @roamer , @PickleSnout . @phxsparks , @Red Auroras , @Apache54 , @Wingsprint , @Aquarius , @Debauchery , @Deplorably Nameless , @WNC , @Full Throttle , @Octopus Prime , @Road Glide , @Arkansas_Ted , @SassyFringette , @Dr Evil , @Its The Great Trumpski , @Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers , @BirdLady2, @LucyBarnable

To be updated as I remember..

mg
(12-21-2018, 11:03 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Merry C, Happy H and happy, happy to what ever floats ur boat to ..not in any particular order but, maybe some kinda order anyhow..

@ChillBro , @Mmmkay_Ultra , @Frigg , @Angry Red Man , @MysticPizza , @who am I forgetting ?

And to my Board Pals.. @roamer , @PickleSnout . @phxsparks , @Red Auroras , @Apache54 , @Wingsprint , @Aquarius , @Debauchery , @Deplorably Nameless

mg

fu

Chuckle
(12-21-2018, 11:03 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Merry C, Happy H and happy, happy to what ever floats ur boat to ..not in any particular order but, maybe some kinda order anyhow..

@ChillBro , @Mmmkay_Ultra , @Frigg , @Angry Red Man , @MysticPizza , @who am I forgetting ?

And to my Board Pals.. @roamer , @PickleSnout . @phxsparks , @Red Auroras , @Apache54 , @Wingsprint , @Aquarius , @Debauchery , @Deplorably Nameless

mg

Cheer

And to my Board Pals.. @roamer , @PickleSnout . @phxsparks , @Red Auroras , @Apache54 , @Wingsprint , @Aquarius , @Debauchery , @Deplorably Nameless , @WNC , @Full Throttle , @Octopus Prime , @Dr Evil ,

mg
Happy Christmas, one and all.

“Are you willing to stoop down and consider the needs and desires of little children; to remember the weaknesses and loneliness of people who are growing old; to stop asking how much your friends love you, and to ask yourself if you love them enough; to bear in mind the things that other people have to bear on their hearts; to trim your lamp so that it will give more light and less smoke, and to carry it in front so that your shadow will fall behind you; to make a grave for your ugly thoughts and a garden for your kindly feelings, with the gate open? Are you willing to do these things for a day? Then you are ready to keep Christmas!”

— Henry van Dyke
I like your verse.
Merry Christmas Max. Love and blessings to you and your family.
Thank you @MaximalGravity! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas! Hugs

[Image: image.jpg]
Cheer
Pages: 1 2 3