The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: US Navy is assembled in Norfolk. Pearl Harbor2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

1. Norfolk Naval Station. Logically, that is where the navy is gathered since it is a Naval base.
2. Why is your link in Russian? Is this your news source?
Translated and then copied from the link provided.

This has never happened in our memory, and, probably, in the memory of US admirals. In the US, the US has only ONE aircraft carrier CVN-74 "John C. Stennis", located somewhere in the Arabian Sea. ALL OTHER AMERICAN AIRWAYS STAND IN PORTS.

What does this situation portend? This situation may indicate that:

a) US aircraft carriers are preparing to simultaneously enter the Pacific / Atlantic for combat operations against the fleets of Russia or China.

b) The US Navy is preparing for a planetary scale geological catastrophe.

c) The deep-seated state, gathering all aircraft carriers at one time and in one place, is preparing Pearl Harbor 2, intending to drown the entire US fleet in one disarming strike. And this blow (for example, the Norfolk EMP attack) can, it turns out, happen at any moment .

We follow the development of events.
Swamp drain incoming soon.  Mass arrests.  Position the fleet close to home for defensive purposes.   Make sure no one tries to harm/attack the Country during what will be a period of unrest.  Just because they are docked right now doesn't mean they won't spread out and redeploy strategically when the time is right.  

If they do it too early people are going to notice if 5-6 battle groups with carriers are parked up and down the coasts of the US.  Positioning the chess pieces.
(12-21-2018, 03:51 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]1. Norfolk Naval Station. Logically, that is where the navy is gathered since it is a Naval base.
2. Why is your link in Russian? Is this your news source?

1. All ships do not collect at one base, it is dangerous.
2. Unfortunately, I found only video in English.
(12-21-2018, 03:59 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]ALL OTHER AMERICAN aircraft carriers STAND IN PORTS.

I would translate this text somehow like this.
(12-21-2018, 04:22 PM)warphammer_40k Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2018, 03:59 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]ALL OTHER AMERICAN aircraft carriers STAND IN PORTS.

I would translate this text somehow like this.

I used google translate, figures it would fudge it up somehow. Chuckle
Thanks for the correction!! Drinks
a) US aircraft carriers are preparing to simultaneously enter the Pacific / Atlantic for combat operations against the fleets of Russia or China.

Trump's move in Syria is a signal to Russia they can have the Levant so it'd be strange if he was positioning to attack.

But signalling an attack in this way makes no sense either, so I'd discount that altogether.

Aircraft carriers are of no value in modern fleet warfare anyway, they're just high-value targets. Their only strategic value is parking them off the coast of countries that can't defend themselves. Both the Russians and the Iranians have various weapon systems that can easily take out a carrier even if they surround themselves with ancialliary ships in the battle group.

Most Americans don't like to hear that (I know you're Russian Warhammer), but it's true.

Edit: If you're interested in understanding why Trump made the decision, MoA has a good take, as he usually does on these things:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/12/wh....html#more

I went to Steven's last conference.
They are awesome and seriously know what's going on. Knows people in the regions, where stuff is going on.. CIA background but hates them and Mossad. Loves Israel but calls out the government.. His wife lived a USSR controlled region and dealt with all of that.. enlightening perspective.. and real..
Pages: 1 2 3