The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Cancer cure donations fund research to develop new ways to induce cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cancer cure donations fund research to develop new ways to induce cancer
March 15th, 2015 . This may be a older read but well worth the time . Many cancers are man made and introduced to the populaces .

[Image: cancer-research-noose.jpg]

Your donations to the Canadian Cancer Society or the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) are not going to finding a cure for cancer, they are being used to fund research and development of new ways to induce cancer. The Canadian Cancer Society and AACR have been researching and developing new ways to induce cancer, as rapidly as possible using the $billions that are donated each year in the Crown (Pope) controlled Canada and the UNITED STATES (1871 est. Crown Corporation).

The American Association for Cancer Research paper on – Rapid Induction of Sarcomas in Rats by Combination of Nickel Sulfide and 3,4-Benzpyrene gives us concrete evidence that research donations is being fraudulently misused to fund cancer inducing research. Sarcomas is another word for cancer. The report reveals evidence of how known carcinogens can be used to induce cancer.

Benzpyrene and Nickel Sulfide are both classified as “carcinogenic to humans”, or “probably carcinogenic to humans by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)”, or is a “Known Carcinogen” by the National Toxicology Program (NTP).

Cancer causing Benzpyrene is intentionally used for preparation of vaccine strains and for inducing diabetes in test subjects.

Link to the whole post : http://presscore.ca/cancer-cure-donation...uce-cancer
If you want to find a cure you have to be able to study it in populations.

I despise this sort of scaremongering.

Holy shit, they breed rats and gave them cancer.....we're all gunna die.
Cancer is a symptom, not a disease.
(12-18-2018, 12:58 AM)Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers Wrote: [ -> ]Donating to ANY cure is laughable. They cure anything, from asthma to warts, and entire industry is wiped out

Smallpox, tetanus, polio, whooping cough???????
(12-18-2018, 01:05 AM)Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 01:03 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 12:58 AM)Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers Wrote: [ -> ]Donating to ANY cure is laughable. They cure anything, from asthma to warts, and entire industry is wiped out

Smallpox, tetanus, polio, whooping cough???????

Those are all of one industry. Vaccines. I believe they were once made to help us but that's no longer true.
I meant cancer, MS, diabetes.
There never cure them.
That's billions $$$

True to a degree but the first company to find a cure will make trillions. One of the problems is now the university system which is forcing departments to publish at a ferocious rate which is leading to academic malpractice.

Still so much to learn.

(12-18-2018, 01:09 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 01:05 AM)Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 01:03 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Smallpox, tetanus, polio, whooping cough???????

Those are all of one industry. Vaccines. I believe they were once made to help us but that's no longer true.
I meant cancer, MS, diabetes.
There never cure them.
That's billions $$$

True to a degree but the first company to find a cure will make trillions. One of the problems is now the university system which is forcing departments to publish at a ferocious rate which is leading to academic malpractice.

Still so much to learn.

They will buy off any cure that is discovered. Do you have any idea how profitable treating cancer patients is?  The money exchanged for treatment and pharma/meds is insanely massive!
Recovery from most every iteration of Cancer has been around for longer that I have been alive . Happy to say I have met a number of healed through Dr . Donsbach 's Eclectic Protocols , Offered at His Clinic in Rosarito Beach , Alta Baja . And a Research Clinic in China . ( Beijing University Medical was it ? ) Use of Ozone Treatments in Chronic and Cell Mutation Conditions goes back even further that Donsbach was even alive .

AMA Claim that " We have better and earlier detection methods now . The rate isn ' t really going up " . Horse Apples .

Thought : The Department of Disease Control . Traffic Control .

hummm . . . . .There ' s a Joke in here somewheres .

Radiation treatment and Chemotherapy used in killing cancer cells also destroys or damages cells into more cancer.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2F...qL.jpg&f=1]

Pages: 1 2