The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Smashing The Feminist Hierarchy & The Fabricated Wage Gap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Go to any pink pussy march. The vast majority of feminist there are wealthy women and most have busy work (work that do not support the house hold financially) but instead live off what there husbands provide.

What you see are fantasy aspects of older generations of Feminism in high society. Which the 5th wave Feminist like's to coin bastardized Feminism also known as toxic femininity.

This type of Feminism pushes Pussy hats, Fabricated wage gaps, and Man spreading just to name a few. These are all ideal issues for wealthy women.

Bastardized Feminism states it pushes for female equality and female independents. If a woman is wealthy this flawed feminism works. A single mother ( due to the destruction of the male patriarchy from such flawed feminist ideals) working three jobs to support herself and family from a female force labor market, again due to bastardized feminism achievements, don't receive any benefits from this type of feminism. In fact it hinders her and keeps her within her class in the system where wealthy feminist believe she belongs.

Further reading Link - https://www.reddit.com/r/NextGenFeminism...abricated/
All of this gender/identity nonsense will collapse under the weight of its hypocrisies and ridiculousness eventually..... One would think!
3rd wave feminism is full of hypocrisy

(12-17-2018, 10:20 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]3rd wave feminism is full of hypocrisy

I like 5th wave better.
(12-18-2018, 12:29 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 10:20 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]3rd wave feminism is full of hypocrisy

I like 5th wave better.

5th wave? Scream1 Please no, it can't get any worse.
The white male Christian is the only hope. T PTB know it full well. It is the only reason that they start all of this shit in the first place. Chaos. Chaos. Chaos. I do not think that I like international Jewish bankers. Or their Zionist minion freaks. But that is just me perhaps.