The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Skid Row has grown to 50 blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hope and Change

https://youtu.be/D73npZwsttI

Wow

15 minute mini documentary

Worth the watch

Merry Christmas

There’s over 50 thousand homeless living in Los Angels right now

Pretty crazy

Southern California is one of the most expensive places on earth......... Sorry, not feeling bad for ya. Move to a place where you can afford a home and there is a job.

(12-17-2018, 09:44 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Southern California is one of the most expensive places on earth......... Sorry, not feeling bad for ya. Move to a place where you can afford a home and there is a job.

I don’t feel bad for your ignorance either

Merry Christmas

Did I hit a nerve....

Get a job.

(12-17-2018, 09:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Did I hit a nerve....

Get a job.

I have a job

Your education

Lmao
Battle of the Guests. popnana
California a state that is getting worse and worse. The other day i read they wanted to tax text messages but it was stopped for now. I swear that state will tax anything it can and still has major problems, seem to be more taxes are not helping yet the left believes, if they tax everyone as much as possible everything is going be fine.
(12-17-2018, 09:44 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Southern California is one of the most expensive places on earth......... Sorry, not feeling bad for ya. Move to a place where you can afford a home and there is a job.

It's much more complicated than that I'm afraid.
The reason cost of housing is so high is because of demand.
Many homeless people do have jobs but they don't make enough to afford housing, if they could even find it.
Here in Oregon (extremely high homeless rate) a law was passed that requires all landlords to accept Section 8.
Single women with the most children go to the top of list of course and many of them are illegals using fake or stolen ID's.
Whole apartment complexes are quickly taken over displacing citizens who actually work and pay their rent with their own money.
You see it isn't always that they can't afford an apartment, sometimes there simply are no apartments available near their work.
But still no Sebastian, so...
Pages: 1 2