The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Any Curse of Oak Island watchers here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I doubt they find a huge treasure but some of historical items are pretty cool.

There's a 3 hour compilation show starting in 10 minutes.

Yes.
They spend 7 years talking about drilling a hole.

And now they are drilling the hole that they drilled 3 years ago.

Honestly - I truly believe that the Templar Treasures WERE burried there, but we dug up back in the time when the old President was involved - he was a mason too - - they dug it up and kept it a secret.
(12-17-2018, 08:54 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes.
They spend 7 years talking about drilling a hole.

And now they are drilling the hole that they drilled 3 years ago.

Honestly - I truly believe that the Templar Treasures WERE burried there, but we dug up back in the time when the old President was involved - he was a mason too - - they dug it up and kept it a secret.

Samuel Ball became very wealthy for a freed slave. He found something but maybe not all.
History channel has a new Project Blue Book show starting in January.  It looks awesome.

https://www.history.com/shows/project-bl...Book_Exact

Check out the trailers....

https://www.history.com/shows/project-bl...eview-list
WAY too much evidence to say nothing is / was there!  Hopefully they find something good!

Wink
needs zombies.
(12-18-2018, 06:52 AM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]WAY too much evidence to say nothing is / was there!  Hopefully they find something good!

Wink

I have been a world wide t-hunter for years among many other things for many reasons OTHER than the money, and Oak Island was real, it has been secretively removed they don't want it known what was there.
(12-18-2018, 11:26 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 06:52 AM)Papa Clutch Wrote: [ -> ]WAY too much evidence to say nothing is / was there!  Hopefully they find something good!

Wink

I have been a world wide t-hunter for years among many other things for many reasons OTHER than the money, and Oak Island was real, it has been secretively removed they don't want it known what was there.

Can you tell us what was there?

~mc~

I was watching but they NEVER find anything Chuckle
(12-18-2018, 11:36 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching but they NEVER find anything Chuckle

They will not show what was found. it is more than just money, it has items that would show our history is askewed as told and taught.
Pages: 1 2 3