The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: GEEKY, GAY ADAM SCHIFF Beat Up His Black Boyfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any straight men in Califorlornia?  That pencil neck geek I thought was an E.T. is just a gay geek.  One of the most self-righteous critics of President Trump, Schiff is an abuser of his gay toy-boy, according to the L.A. Times.

“I call Adam, Shih-Tzu, cuz it sounds like his name and he looks like one. Anyway, Shih-Tzu always tells me that my stuff is too small and I don’t pound him hard or deep enough. That hurts my feelings, man. Then he beats me up with his little fists if I don’t get him off just right. I have put up with a lot of crap from him, but I love him, man. He has even pimped me out to his friends on many occasions. I never really minded him pimping me out too much until he made me hook up with Bernie Sanders. That dude smell like moth balls or something.”

“This is a human being. It seems like high time to start holding these politicians accountable for their sick, vulgar, and reprehensible behaviors."

http://www.thenetspies.com/usnews/l-a-ti...03AYzqR7-U
maybe he thought it was that Booker bro...
from that dream state..ya know
New Jerasey
I'm surprised he could beat up anything beyond an egg.
I hope this crap goes far and wide! Get rid of Schitt and demonize Bernie! Dammit, are all these dems gay? popnana
(12-17-2018, 09:02 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/_KrisHunter_/status/...1981827072

This may be farce. 1dunno1

I hope not even though I question his ability to kick anything's ass.
(12-17-2018, 09:05 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this crap goes far and wide!  Get rid of Schitt and demonize Bernie!  Dammit, are all these dems gay?   popnana

The democratic party is nothing but a bunch of socially unaccepted misfit groups who know how to squeal the loudest. They are the reincarnated citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah.
(12-17-2018, 09:13 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 09:05 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this crap goes far and wide!  Get rid of Schitt and demonize Bernie!  Dammit, are all these dems gay?   popnana

The democratic party is nothing but a bunch of socially unaccepted misfit groups who know how to squeal the loudest.  They are the reincarnated citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah.

This would explain them. Yeah3

Wait.. Schiff's battered boyfriend is called "Will Bottom"? Are you sure this isn't a joke?
(12-17-2018, 09:24 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 09:13 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

The democratic party is nothing but a bunch of socially unaccepted misfit groups who know how to squeal the loudest.  They are the reincarnated citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah.

This would explain them.   Yeah3

Yes, well said! Yeah3
Pages: 1 2