The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it really 10 days away????

Im not ready!

Aaahhh
(12-16-2018, 12:07 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really 10 days away????

Im not ready!

Aaahhh

Me either. I used to love Christmas, now I hate it.. Family has fucked it up for me. It's just a miserable burden now.
(12-16-2018, 12:13 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not ready!

Aaahhh

Me either.  I used to love Christmas, now I hate it..  Family has fucked it up for me.    It's just a miserable burden now.

Im cool with family, But I hate the materialism. Everyone spending money they dont have. Too Much.

Most important part for me is Church...Christmas Eve.

Im not ready!

Aaahhh

Me either.  I used to love Christmas, now I hate it..  Family has fucked it up for me.    It's just a miserable burden now.

Just talk about religion and politics and how much weight your sister has gained and they'll stop inviting you.

Yeah3
Aww dang.
I felt like that taking the boxes down, getting the stuff ready and clean.

Then the tree went up.
And the sparkly stuff.
And my neighbor came over. Mama made hot buttered rum.
We started decorating, and it got more and more beautiful.
Was it the rum?
I think it was the spirit of Christmas in those boxes. The love I put in there as I pack it away comes pouring back out, makes everybody happy.

God rest ye merry, Gentlemen.
(12-16-2018, 12:18 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not ready!

Aaahhh

Im cool with family, But I hate the materialism. Everyone spending money they dont have. Too Much.

The reason I hate it is because of the split family thing. We have to do 4 different Christmas's. They only have to do one. It's hard and exhausting. This comes not long after having to do the same for Thanksgiving. I dread the end of the year holidays. Sick of it, just wanna hang at home with the ole lady and dogs and have a frozen pizza for the holidays. When I say I just want to stay home I get called a Scrooge.
(12-16-2018, 12:28 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 12:13 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Me either.  I used to love Christmas, now I hate it..  Family has fucked it up for me.    It's just a miserable burden now.

The reason I hate it is because of the split family thing.  We have to do 4 different Christmas's.  They only have to do one.  It's hard and exhausting.  This comes not long after having to do the same for Thanksgiving.   I dread the end of the year holidays.  Sick of it, just wanna hang at home with the ole lady and dogs and have a frozen pizza for the holidays.  When I say I just want to stay home I get called a Scrooge.

You are not a Scrooge. Next year, tell them all they are loved, and welcome at your place. They can choose. Burden of scrooge can fall on them for a change. If they choose no, that is ok too.
(12-16-2018, 12:13 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Me either.  I used to love Christmas, now I hate it..  Family has fucked it up for me.    It's just a miserable burden now.

The reason I hate it is because of the split family thing.  We have to do 4 different Christmas's.  They only have to do one.  It's hard and exhausting.  This comes not long after having to do the same for Thanksgiving.   I dread the end of the year holidays.  Sick of it, just wanna hang at home with the ole lady and dogs and have a frozen pizza for the holidays.  When I say I just want to stay home I get called a Scrooge.

I get it. I have to do 2 thanksgivings and 2 Christmases. It Sucks! lol. Im like you...just want to chill.
(12-16-2018, 12:33 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 12:18 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Im cool with family, But I hate the materialism. Everyone spending money they dont have. Too Much.

I get it. I have to do 2 thanksgivings  and 2 Christmases. It Sucks! lol. Im like you...just want to chill.

I couldnt do 4!! No way!

Unless I was drunk 24/7
(12-16-2018, 12:34 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 12:33 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 12:28 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I hate it is because of the split family thing.  We have to do 4 different Christmas's.  They only have to do one.  It's hard and exhausting.  This comes not long after having to do the same for Thanksgiving.   I dread the end of the year holidays.  Sick of it, just wanna hang at home with the ole lady and dogs and have a frozen pizza for the holidays.  When I say I just want to stay home I get called a Scrooge.

I get it. I have to do 2 thanksgivings  and 2 Christmases. It Sucks! lol. Im like you...just want to chill.

I couldnt do 4!! No way!

Unless I was drunk 24/7

Agreed! I can barely do one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5