The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I was just thinking about how much i miss asteroid DOOM...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science...sibly.html  

THIS IS FROM 2002!

fuckyeah

The world ends on Feb 1 2019 (possibly)
Scientists have detected a giant asteroid heading towards Earth. It could wipe out humanity, but it could miss us altogether. David Derbyshire explains

By David Derbyshire12:01AM BST 25 Jul 2002
Scientists had good news yesterday for people concerned about how long their pensions will last. The world could quite possibly end anyway on Feb 1, 2019.

Astronomers say a huge asteroid is scheduled to crash into the Earth at 11.47am on that day.

If it does it would wipe out an entire continent, plunge the world into a nuclear winter and take humanity to the brink of extinction.

However, as seasoned asteroid story watchers will have realised, there is a catch. The odds that the world will end in 17 years' time, were last night estimated to be one in 75,000 and rising.

That compares with the one in 10,000 chances of a person being killed in a car crash in any one year, and the one in 100,000 chances of being murdered. The odds of winning the national lottery jackpot are one in 14 million.
(12-15-2018, 11:17 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science...sibly.html  

THIS IS FROM 2002!

fuckyeah

The world ends on Feb 1 2019 (possibly)
Scientists have detected a giant asteroid heading towards Earth. It could wipe out humanity, but it could miss us altogether. David Derbyshire explains

By David Derbyshire12:01AM BST 25 Jul 2002
Scientists had good news yesterday for people concerned about how long their pensions will last. The world could quite possibly end anyway on Feb 1, 2019.

Astronomers say a huge asteroid is scheduled to crash into the Earth at 11.47am on that day.

If it does it would wipe out an entire continent, plunge the world into a nuclear winter and take humanity to the brink of extinction.

However, as seasoned asteroid story watchers will have realised, there is a catch. The odds that the world will end in 17 years' time, were last night estimated to be one in 75,000 and rising.

That compares with the one in 10,000 chances of a person being killed in a car crash in any one year, and the one in 100,000 chances of being murdered. The odds of winning the national lottery jackpot are one in 14 million.

you fQQin 'doom slayer

at least let angry red man finish the book damn you
@Angry Red Man

doom doom and more doom
i'm loving it

Yeah3
Never mind dooms off they say it'll miss

[Image: giphy.gif]
if i posted this kinda pic
there best be a bong attached to that intake
for my cbd oil.... Yeah3
[Image: dE6VJtc.jpg]
you are a killer...
The space agency previously announced on its official website space rock 2002 NT7 was on course for “low probability of impact in 2019”.

This story was then retracted just four days later, with NASA announcing it had re-evaluated the asteroid and it was no longer a danger.

Impact had even been given a date, with a chance of 2002 NT7 hitting the planet on February 1 with the force of 30 million nuclear bombs.

Conspiracy theorists claim this quick change of the space agency’s story was part of a "cover-up" – but NASA said it was just a recalculation.

nasa would NEVER lie to us.  Yeah3
was it last year queen of immagrants said
enjoy your last christmas?
searching now...
so this might be the 2 to 3 1/2 years from the queens warning
i will add my own doom ..insert here::

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2016/05/0...christmas/

that was 2-3 years ago 2015..2016
and the half is soon to be here

pray and stay vigilant (vĭjˈə-lənt)
cmon bro finish the book
Hiding3
Plot twist... Near miss but some trailing debris makes it to earth carrying space Ebola, also the international space station crashes to earth in a blue flame kicking off the Hopi prophecy.
(12-15-2018, 11:36 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]The space agency previously announced on its official website space rock 2002 NT7 was on course for “low probability of impact in 2019”.

This story was then retracted just four days later, with NASA announcing it had re-evaluated the asteroid and it was no longer a danger.

Impact had even been given a date, with a chance of 2002 NT7 hitting the planet on February 1 with the force of 30 million nuclear bombs.

Conspiracy theorists claim this quick change of the space agency’s story was part of a "cover-up" – but NASA said it was just a recalculation.

nasa would NEVER lie to us.  Yeah3

NASA will never allow this type of news to be revealed, as the mass panic occurring impacts the entire world market, so you may not know but there is a official GAG order on this type of news all the way down to the weather man!! it is punishable by prison sentence, so now you get to pick?? real or story changed to fulfill gag order!! and someone is in jail?? the gag order was revealed a couple of years ago, and that was not suppose to be allowed to be known and they hushed it up real quick!! LOL
Pages: 1 2