The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.
On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/...r-general/

M*ther F#cker!!!This has got start a grass fire!!!
Nothing is ever scrubbed...maybe from the phone itself, but not from the NSA database.
(12-14-2018, 06:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is ever scrubbed...maybe from the phone itself, but not from the NSA database.

But the illegal intent to obstruct should resonate and blow Muleface`s so called investigation to pieces.
(12-14-2018, 06:45 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 06:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is ever scrubbed...maybe from the phone itself, but not from the NSA database.

But the illegal intent to obstruct should resonate and blow Muleface`s so called investigation to pieces.

Indeed.
(12-14-2018, 06:47 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 06:45 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed.

This is terrible proof of collusion and obstruction, I hate to look but once again I can`t look away...

It's not likely gone from the phone either.

Erased data can be recovered, even if you wipe the media, but I'm not sure about flash memory.

If it was a hard disk, it should be recoverable.

There are different ways to wipe a hard disk, but most of them can still leave traces of data behind.

That’s exactly what I was going to say. But it seems Metadata only works against us not for us .

I imagine smashing it into pieces and melting it in a furnace would remove all data
(12-14-2018, 07:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine smashing it into pieces and melting it in a furnace would remove all data

The point is: NOTHING, NOTHING is ever "lost" or destroyed.

It ALL Goes to "the cloud" - iow: IT'S OUT THERE, and can be restored. Maybe you can destroy the DEVICE: phone/computer, whatever, but the DATA is recoverable.

ESPECIALLY off a phone.

Prolly one reasons we have all been "warned" to save OFF-line.

so true