The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump’s Golden ticket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the appointment of Matthew Whitaker comes the chance to make this witchhunt fair.

The way it looks to me now is that the only skeleton Mueller has found in trumps closet. Is the possibility of campaign election violations.

Recently there is been debate on whether that’s even ancrime. Or will Trump be overcharged ( Like Mueller has done repeatedly ) with the violations that for anyone else  would only be  a fine .

I’m sure there will be other accusations, innuendo and supposition  that might have moved on .

But

Shortly after the midterms we got to see one of trumps hole cards  with the appointment of Whitaker .

We’ve heard the tantrums from the Democrats warning that there he would fire Mueller, order the investigation to end, or cut off funds. Any one of  those tactics could end or change the course of the investigation.

None of those actions are needed .

Before Whittaker came on the scene Mueller’s  findings would have been submitted to Rod Rosenstein for review before it’s given to Congress.

Not anymore. Now that the AG isn’t recused the investigation’s findings go to him before  they go to  Congress .  Rod Rosenstein could still stay in charge of the investigation but with the new AG the findings  will go to the attorney general not the deputy attorney general .

Quote:Should he remain at the helm of the Justice Department until the conclusion of the investigation, it will be up to Whitaker to decide which portions, if any, of Mueller's final report are submitted to Congress or released to the public.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-secu...ller-probe

Quote:At the end of a special counsel’s investigation, section 600.8© of the regulation provides that a special counsel “shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.” The special counsel’s obligation to file “a summary final report” is “limited.” The counsel’s report is to be “handled as a confidential document as are internal documents relating to any federal criminal investigation.” 64 Fed. Reg. 37041.

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonies/at...gulations/

I’m not saying the fix is in.

If Trump did anything that was criminal Whitaker couldn’t sign off on it .  He is required to give reasons for dismissal of charges in Mueller‘s report .

But he will be able to weed out the BS like campaign violations.  Something which Rod Rosenstein would’ve never done .

The investigation won’t be rigged but it will be made fair .  Fairness scares the hell out of Democrats .
But

Shortly after the midterms we got to see one of trumps hole cards with the appointment of Whitaker .

We’ve heard the tantrums from the Democrats warning that there he would fire Mueller, order the investigation to end, or cut off funds. Any one of those tactics could end or change the course of the investigation.

Before Whittaker came on the scene Mueller’s findings would have been submitted to Rod Rosenstein for review before it’s given to Congress.

Not anymore. Now that the AG isn’t recused the investigation’s findings go to him before they go to Congress . Rod Rosenstein could still stay in charge of the investigation but with the new AG the findings will go to the attorney general not the deputy attorney general .

*** I'm with you on this one.
Right out of Trump's "The Art of the Deal."
Critics of Whittaker scream he is a NeoCon from the Daddy Bush Era,
He's tough yet most ALL the dirty Dems in the Senate voted for him at the time!!!
(12-13-2018, 05:33 PM)BadBrad Wrote: [ -> ]But

Shortly after the midterms we got to see one of trumps hole cards  with the appointment of Whitaker .

We’ve heard the tantrums from the Democrats warning that there he would fire Mueller, order the investigation to end, or cut off funds. Any one of  those tactics could end or change the course of the investigation.

Before Whittaker came on the scene Mueller’s  findings would have been submitted to Rod Rosenstein for review before it’s given to Congress.

Not anymore. Now that the AG isn’t recused the investigation’s findings go to him before  they go to  Congress .  Rod Rosenstein could still stay in charge of the investigation but with the new AG the findings  will go to the attorney general not the deputy attorney general .

He's tough yet most ALL the dirty Dems in the Senate voted for him at the time!!!

If Whitaker gets to brief Congress on the investigation before the confirmation hearings . I’m not entirely sure he will go through them.

If he has to wait until after he’s confirmed. I’m not sure he’s going to stick around long.

If either of those scenarios happen. I’m still sticking with Chris Christie being Attorney General before the end of 2019.

If Christie takes the reins every dirty Democrat (especially the Clintons) will be trembling.
(12-13-2018, 08:39 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]

If Whitaker gets to brief Congress on the investigation  before the confirmation hearings . I’m not entirely sure he will go through them.

If he has to wait until after he’s confirmed. I’m not sure he’s going to stick around long.

If either of those scenarios happen. I’m still sticking  with Chris Christie being Attorney General before the end of 2019.

If Christie takes the reins every dirty Democrat  (especially the Clintons) will be trembling.

No, the Clinton Cabal will cut off his food supply. Easy as that to get him to walk the line. Yeah3
(12-13-2018, 08:44 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 08:39 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]

If Whitaker gets to brief Congress on the investigation  before the confirmation hearings . I’m not entirely sure he will go through them.

If either of those scenarios happen. I’m still sticking  with Chris Christie being Attorney General before the end of 2019.

If Christie takes the reins every dirty Democrat  (especially the Clintons) will be trembling.

No, the Clinton Cabal will cut off his food supply.  Easy as that to get him to walk the line. Yeah3

Let him he cake !

He already eats it by the wheelbarrow full. But that’s not the point .