The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ongoing war with an HOA....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Homeowners Associations Suck.
Short story : My house was built on 35 acres in a very rural area in 1995. Fast forward to 2005 - "exclusive" subdivision was built behind my property. They tried to include my property in their subdivision, but the County Comissioners Court ruled my property did not fall within their domain.
They have tried to buy my property (there is a pond with a natural spring they want) but I have refused to sell.
Now, they have ripped down fences onto my property and people I have caught fishing in my pond told me "This is ********* property and they allowed to fish here" - wrong, wrong, wrong....
Now that I have filed suit against the HOA, a sudden uptick in grass fires on my property.
I swear to god - I am going to post my property (purple post and all) and going to start shooting people !

Stand your ground

I go to war and I have one single acre

I don’t even have an HOA

Just asshole neighbors
Yikes. That is pretty screwed up.
Mind me asking what state are you in?

In Texas, we have the Castle Doctrine that protects your right to defend your property with deadly force...it also extends to your vehicle and workplace.
@Deplorably, Lampassas County, Texas....
The Sheriff is happy to arrest ALL trespassers ($1000 fine).
(12-13-2018, 01:08 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Homeowners Associations Suck.
Short story : My house was built on 35 acres in a very rural area in 1995. Fast forward to 2005 - "exclusive" subdivision was built behind my property. They tried to include my property in their subdivision, but the County Comissioners Court ruled my property did not fall within their domain.
They have tried to buy my property (there is a pond with a natural spring they want) but I have refused to sell.
Now, they have ripped down fences onto my property and people I have caught fishing in my pond told me "This is ********* property and they allowed to fish here" - wrong, wrong, wrong....
Now that I have filed suit against the HOA, a sudden uptick in grass fires on my property.
I swear to god - I am going to post my property (purple post and all) and going to start shooting people !

Cameras

Full Throttle

@Grendelmort Do what needs doin.

Sounds like someone in the HOA is the culprit,
We have a real-estate agent in our area whom tells people all kinds of lies about water rights, access to property not theirs, she creates lots of issues to sell her listings and then since MOST are out of town buyers they don't find out until they come up and try to use the new property as she told them, and find out what was lies and what was not, so far she has managed to keep her license, but I don't know how! LOL
bottom line there is scumbags around every corner just waiting to try to walk over someone for greed!!
Hang in there and don't do anything STUPID that WOULD allow them to get your place!! LIKE you in jail!!
(12-13-2018, 01:19 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]@Deplorably, Lampassas County, Texas....
The Sheriff is happy to arrest ALL trespassers ($1000 fine).

Good for your sheriff! Like @Mmmkay_Ultra posted, set up cameras.

Do you have NO TRESPASSING signs posted?

We have the ones that say:

Smile You're on Camera

and

Nothing Inside Worth Dying For
Definitely post your property, then use the warning signs and lots of cameras.
(12-13-2018, 01:23 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]

Cameras

I have all sorts of pics and vids (including them ripping down 800 feet of fence with a tractor). They realise there have been video's and photos - now they come crying to my door step.
Can't tell you what the lawsuit is or what the neighbors restriction on my property are, but it looks like the HOA will be ruled to "Pay Up" !!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3