The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What Happens when your Kid is better at Politics than You are?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
California lawmaker arrested for 'child cruelty' says he spanked his daughter, 7, for acting out - and her teachers called the police when she told them about it
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ghter.html

Arambula said he believed his daughter went to school angry the following morning and told a teacher about what had happened.

He was arrested on Monday after officials at Dailey Elementary Charter School noticed an injury on the child and reported it to authorities.

[Image: LxdG0yv.jpg]
I would have gotten the Belt and a day or two to think it over before the Appointed Time . Allowed Parents to cool down as well .

Tell Teacher at School ? Would have gotten the Perforated Paddle Ball Paddeling for telling . Or the similarly Perforated Coaches Bat at 7th Grade and above .

Dang Generation Pantie Waste taking over .

LIBTARDS= ruining the world one mind at a time, (childs)
That brat would be put up for adoption pronto.
(12-13-2018, 01:28 PM)Cid Wrote: [ -> ]That brat would be put up for adoption pronto.

That would make a good movie.
You can punish your kids without hitting them.

We smack the shit out of a spouse it's called domestic abuse and we're arrested. We hit our kids and leave a bruise that's supposed to be acceptable. Ridiculous. He clearly wasn't hitting her on her butt otherwise the teacher wouldn't have seen the injury, which I'm assuming is a bruise. When you spank a kid, if you feel compelled to inflict pain on a kid for being naughty, that's where you hit..you pop em on the butt, not the arms, legs, face.

A democrat with a comb over. Yeah he's an asshole.

Wonder if he pops his bitch in the kisser if she acts up.
How the hell did he land a hot piece of ass like that?
It’s state law which is voted on by the state legislature. He’s a state legislator and just very well-made have voted on that law .

Karma dictates that......

Sooner or later stupid actions will come back to bite you on your ass .

Yea Karma
(12-13-2018, 01:52 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]You can punish your kids without hitting them.

We smack the shit out of a spouse it's called domestic abuse and we're arrested. We hit our kids and leave a bruise that's supposed to be acceptable. Ridiculous. He clearly wasn't hitting her on her butt otherwise the teacher wouldn't have seen the injury, which I'm assuming is a bruise. When you spank a kid, if you feel compelled to inflict pain on a kid for being naughty, that's where you hit..you pop em on the butt, not the arms, legs, face.

Every child is or can be different what works on one may not work on another a good parent will figure out what works and use that to correct the child. BUT ALAS it is bad when the child is smarter than the parent!! sometimes it seems that way!! LOL
(12-13-2018, 04:10 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 01:52 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]You can punish your kids without hitting them.

Every child is or can be different what works on one may not work on another a good parent will figure out what works and use that to correct the child. BUT ALAS it is bad when the child is smarter than the parent!! sometimes it seems that way!! LOL

Chuckle

I'm not a big fan of punishing a small child by inflicting pain on them. When you leave a mark you've gone too far. It's also never a good idea to punish a kid when you're pissed off. Punishment shouldn't be about satisfying you and your desire to make the kid pay for pissing you off, it should be about teaching the child a lesson. That lesson should not be that when you get out of line someone hits you. Just my opinion. I can't dictate what other parents do with their children, I just think adults need to act like adults and keep their hands to themselves. Too many parents go too far with it. A pop on the butt to startle the kid into reality is one thing, hitting them hard and actually hurting them is another.

Dealing with a teen is another issue all together, sometimes it does require physical punishment.

You're right though, different things work for different children. With mine it's taking their most prized possessions for long periods of time and dumping a heavy load of chores on them. Usually though if they're acting up all I have to do is put on my scary bitch face and raise my voice and they tone it down fast. With the youngest, she's 4, we tend to let her act like an ass and we refuse to acknowledge her fits of rage, which has reduced the frequency of her assholishness. Chuckle She knows we won't feed into it.
Pages: 1 2