The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: how many fringers use a password manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
many of you forget it and cant log in. ive been using them for years. helpful when you have lots of accts spread all over the internet universe.

[Image: incorrect-password-meme-780x439.jpg]
No, you do not use something hackers know to look in.
Use something. But not that.
my pass is 28-45 characters long. and changes once every 15-25 days just to be on safe side
Not me, I use nothing. I have to reset all of my passwords 5 times a week but who cares. Chuckle
My phone keeps all mine. I always surf on my phone.
(12-12-2018, 09:59 PM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]My phone keeps all mine. I always surf on my phone.

My kid destroyed my cell. My kid destroyed my tablet. Facepalm

I use my laptop now.

Most of my passwords are burned into my brain so I don't usually forget. I may have to enter 10 pw's before I get the right one but that's fine with me. I don't like any of my info saved.
its hard for me to remember a 45 character password. numbers, letters, caps, upper and lower case and symbols.
(12-12-2018, 09:58 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Not me, I use nothing. I have to reset all of my passwords 5 times a week but who cares.  Chuckle

Every time I go to my banks site,I request a one time code for that session. I get it in a text and when I'm done,I delete the text. I keep them in my head and only write new ones down to memorize them. I don't trust a 'manager'.
I picked up several of these in the 4" x 6" version.

I write down the site URL. The login name. The password. And the email address I used for that particular site.

All in pencil so that as I rotate my passwords, I can just erase the old and write in the new.

I have a list at the back end of the notebook of passwords that I can use. Randomly generated, numbers, letters, special symbols and all that jazz. None of the sites I use, including the email services, uses the same password and by the time that password comes around again, it's years worth of changed passwords for all of the sites involved.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]
(12-12-2018, 09:51 PM)FringeDude Wrote: [ -> ]many of you forget it and cant log in. ive been using them for years. helpful when you have lots of accts spread all over the internet universe.

[Image: incorrect-password-meme-780x439.jpg]

You're a cagey rascal.

I manage mage my own shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4