The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: COP thread follow up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

So you all probably just read the thread and posts by ukshep. WTF!! If that was him and I believe it was...wow.

His brain has been scrambled and Cinnamon was shot. You cant make this shit up.

I cant be the only one in a state of shock.
That was Shep and some of us have known for a long time what afflicted him, and we also have known the cure. I hope he genuinely is better.

(12-10-2018, 12:58 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]That was Shep and some of us have known for a long time what afflicted him, and we also have known the cure.  I hope he genuinely is better.

I hope he is better too.  Still if that was really him, he never sounded anywhere near that bad in the past.  I hope it is just a spoof of sorts.

(12-10-2018, 12:58 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]That was Shep and some of us have known for a long time what afflicted him, and we also have known the cure.  I hope he genuinely is better.

Then you should have all told me my water supply was poisoned and saved me. But you didn't. Thanks?

Seems some international mobbing group opened a site and lost control of their racket?
(12-10-2018, 01:00 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope he is better too.  Still if that was really him, he never sounded anywhere near that bad in the past.  I hope it is just a spoof of sorts.

There is one encouraging sign: For the first time he actually apologised for his actions.

Quote:he never sounded anywhere near that bad in the past

He messed a lot of people around, a reason why some of us left COP and came here.  His behaviour toward Cinn before he closed COP was unhinged to say the least.  All the time I knew it was not the real Shep, he was ill.  Maybe now he is a least somewhat better.

(12-10-2018, 01:01 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Then you should have all told me my water supply was poisoned and saved me. But you didn't. Thanks?

I would have told you if I had known.  I hope you are able to recover fully Shep.  Guest
(12-10-2018, 01:01 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

It was not "only" your water although I'm sure that only made things worse. I wanted to help you but your continual confrontational behaviour prevented it.

(12-10-2018, 01:04 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 01:00 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

There is one encouraging sign: For the first time he actually apologised for his actions.

Quote:he never sounded anywhere near that bad in the past

He messed a lot of people around, a reason why some of us left COP and came here.  His behaviour toward Cinn before he closed COP was unhinged to say the least.  All the time I knew it was not the real Shep, he was ill.  Maybe now he is a least somewhat better.

I remember.  I remember you and LucyB leaving and joining here.  I didnt know all the details but I kept in contact with LucyB and she told me a few things.guest
I thought for a while that he had been afflicted by something not of this world. But how do you tell someone that? I don't believe you can without a massive confrontation that will likely lead nowhere. When COP shut down, contrary to popular belief, I always assumed he did it to save others from himself.

Glad he seems to be better and appears to be grounded in the Truth of the Bible.

Best of luck, Shep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4