The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Cop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shep

COP Got too close to the truth.

AND yes I did become a monster. Hurt a lot of you and was very violent. But that's what happens when government turns weaponry on you.

I know enough to have gone to God and to have severed evil from myself. I understand The Bible more now and I am petrified because of my place within it caused by the monster I became.

I want you all to know I am truly sorry for what I did to any of you that were there. I was not myself but that is no excuse.

Without telling you too much. trust in God and if you are to die just accept it. don't become a monster like I did and damn yourself because the time for repentance is running out and there may not be enough time to swing both ways.

I've also heard rumours that there's a cop site on the dark Web and there are suggestions that people go to it I'm going to advise against that because I have nothing to do with it.

I know everybody still worries about cinnamon and I just want to say she's fine. She's had some tough situations because she woke me up to the fact I wasn't myself and what was happening and that I was to be a pawn in a very grand game. She made a man out of me. And took me to the Lord. And that angered the Antichrist spirit in everyone.... all I know is that soon she will leave where she is away from the monsters attacking her as I and her both want to spend the Last of Our Time remaining together and I suggest you all do the same there's no time for starting new things. not on this physical realm.

Hold onto what you have and love it. But don't idolize it

Mods if you would kindly lock this thread because this is not about drama it's about telling the truth. And I would hate to disrupt your website.

I do hope I've made my Point Clear. The Bible is legit and Revelation is in Motion. PLEASE DON'T WAIT TO CHANGE....
I, for one, accept your apology. Hope you're doing well. When God's involved, I've often seen incredible things result from bad circumstances. This appears to be another one of those times. It's good to hear from you again. Be blessed.
If that's truly you, Shep, then I can only wish you well.

Take care, man, but more importanly, whatever might have happened, thank you for your time.

I never had the chance to tell you.

Heartflowers
I always liked you and Cinn. You always treated me fairly.
I wish you well.

(12-10-2018, 12:09 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one, accept your apology. Hope you're doing well.  When God's involved, I've often seen incredible things result from bad circumstances.  This appears to be another one of those times. It's good to hear from you again.  Be blessed.

I walked a fine line in search of answers as you all know, I was insane. A search caused by an illness I never knew I had. A slow heavy metal poisoning death. Which reached the inner lining of my brain.... It wasn't all the government, Maybe it was an act of god itself. But there are those attempting right now to use what happened to COP and the story to their own ends.

Part of why I wanted to make this post was to address this. Do not worship in any form. Myself. Cin. Or any variation of things I got involved in. Like the anomaly. I know most of you are smart enough not to do so. But there are things in motion that want to make something out of it. Know it is not my own. I tried to stop it. But It's gone out of my hands now. But then even this is part of god's plan it would seem.

And remember.....

Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed.
https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-3.htm

Because of what I believe to be coming, This is going to be the last time I post anywhere. The only way I can ensure this goes no further is to avoid being involved in any way. But ask yourself what others are planning. Because there are rebellions around us. With colours that match certain flying insects... Which match fake prophecies. Yellow Jackets.