The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Making School Lunches Great Again! Fat Kids Celebrate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As great as they can be, it's public school lunch and well.... that's only gonna get so great.

Anyhow...

Hey kiddos, welcome back the square pizza slices, corn dogs, chilli cheese dogs, burgers, shit on a shingle, mac-n-cheese, sloppy joes, french fries, burritos, tacos, chicken nuggets and... chocolate milk!!!

Oh and Ha Ha Michael O.

[Image: snoopy-dance.gif]

When former first lady Michelle Obama’s strict limitations on school lunches went into effect, students across the country dumped the unappetizing offerings in the garbage, a debacle that cost taxpayers billions in wasted food and lunchroom sales.

Students, parents, administrators and lunch staff pleaded with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to roll back the restrictions – specific limits on everything from total calories to fat, sugar, sodium, and whole grain content – and the government created various waivers to allow schools to serve students food they will actually eat.

Now, the Trump administration is scrapping the unnecessary bureaucracy altogether by making many of the changes permanent, effectively erasing rules that some believe unfairly targeted minorities and ignored cultural diversity.

http://eagnews.org/great-again-schools-b...les-eased/
I want somma dem "chicken chunks" in gravy that we had back in the 60's. Yeah3
Oh, fuck. And chili cheese dogs with Fritos.
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, fuck.  And chili cheese dogs with Fritos.

Oh hell, I forgot the Frito pies. Good shit!
That list is like my shopping list. Mmmmm, sloppy joes.
(12-07-2018, 06:45 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, fuck.  And chili cheese dogs with Fritos.

Oh hell, I forgot the Frito pies.  Good shit!

They didn't make us no pies. Just a hot dog, big dipper of chili, and a big handful of pseudo-Fritos on a plate.

I went to school back when men were men and womens were cooks.
I loved the square pizza slices. They were the best.
(12-07-2018, 07:03 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the square pizza slices. They were the best.

We never got pepperoni on those, it was always sausage (i think) or plain cheese.

I remember the graham cracker desserts that had icing between two crackers and smeared on top. Loved those.
(12-07-2018, 07:13 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 07:03 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the square pizza slices. They were the best.

We never got pepperoni on those, it was always sausage (i think) or plain cheese.

I remember the graham cracker desserts that had icing between two crackers and smeared on top.  Loved those.

Yes, never pepperoni, always sausage.

They are now selling them in stores in the freezer section. Not sure if it's exactly the same but it looks like it. I might have to buy it and try it. Yeah3
(12-07-2018, 07:15 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 07:13 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember the graham cracker desserts that had icing between two crackers and smeared on top.  Loved those.

Yes, never pepperoni, always sausage.

They are now selling them in stores in the freezer section. Not sure if it's exactly the same but it looks like it. I might have to buy it and try it.  Yeah3

I'd be surprised if they did taste the same. Sounds like every school in America had those square pizzas back in the day, wonder what company produced those.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5