The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Corporate Merger Announcement: Haven't been able to log in! The Fringe is Sick Tonight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
A Denial of Service attack? Server problems? The neighbors having their Christmas Party? 1dunno1

The forum is loading like molasses.
I haven't been able to get in for the last two hours for more than a couple minutes at a time. All other sites seemed OK. I finally rebooted the computer and now all seems well. Don't know if that's just coincidence or not though
What does the websites resource limit has been reached? Too many people on?
Drinks
(12-06-2018, 11:21 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been able to get in for the last two hours for more than a couple minutes at a time. All other sites seemed OK. I finally rebooted the computer and now all seems well. Don't know if that's just coincidence or not though

I couldn't get on either for a while. So wasn't a problem with your computer.
(12-06-2018, 11:21 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been able to get in for the last two hours for more than a couple minutes at a time. All other sites seemed OK. I finally rebooted the computer and now all seems well. Don't know if that's just coincidence or not though

Couldnt get on either. Not on our end.
I just got here so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Plll
(12-06-2018, 11:26 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I just got here so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Plll

Ignoring my emails again? Facepalm

Lmao
(12-06-2018, 11:23 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]What does the websites resource limit has been reached?  Too many people on?

Looks like most of us had the same issue. I just now got on after trying off an on for a couple hours. Glad you made it brother!
(12-06-2018, 11:26 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 11:26 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I just got here so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Plll

Ignoring my emails again?  Facepalm

Lmao

Chuckle I haven't checked my mail since yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14