The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Deleting Threads Have Become Over The Top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Its getting bad.

Someone has to say it

Ban me if you want ... who cares really .. forum is on its way to being basically dead except for the sacred cow echo chamber. All the interesting, inconvenient truth against the mob mentality narratives here threads get deleted, what stays is fluff.

Do as you will, but i think a lot of people dont even waste time making threads because theres a xhance it will get outright deleted, or trolled beyond recognition and this will then be used as an excuse to delete it.

Whats the point here?

I mean, lets all stop and think about it.

Whats the point of a forum where shit gets deleted all the time.

The truth is that there is MAJOR shit happening throughout the day, and people dont even post about it. Why should they waste the time when shit is so controlled and threads disappear ALL THE TIME?

Ok.

Now do as you will.

Ill really miss those 5 day pinned threads about nonsense.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]

T-Dub

(12-05-2018, 08:58 PM)Mindzen Wrote: [ -> ]Its getting bad.

Someone has to say it

Ban me if you want ... who cares really ..  forum is on its way to being basically dead except for the sacred cow echo chamber. All the interesting, inconvenient truth against the mob mentality narratives here threads get deleted, what stays is fluff.

Do as you will, but i think a lot of people dont even waste time making threads because theres a xhance it will get outright deleted, or trolled beyond recognition and this will then be used as an excuse to delete it.

Whats the point here?

The truth is that there is MAJOR shit happening throughout the day, and people dont even post about it. Why should they waste the time when shit is so controlled and threads disappear ALL THE TIME?

Ok.

Now do as you will.

You should have been born a woman. Then you'd have two sets of lips and you could piss and moan at the same time.
Weird, I've never had a thread or even a post deleted here.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]

Please let me know who the mean person is who is twisting your arm and making you stay.

I will send them a strongly worded message.
What's the point of coming to a forum that basically hates you?

Just can't help it though can you?
(12-05-2018, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to Donald Trumps America
conspiracy forums will never be the same again

hail Trump

Technically, it's guest posts pushing propagnda sites like NY Compost, Rawstory, Salon, and other, well I can't say circle jerk anymore because it's been pointed out that soy boy feminzis don't actually have working penises....

Meh. Over the Idiocracy.

No one is forcing anyone to come here. YOU don't have to be here if we are so horrible. The only reason YOU are here is because you are a miserable slag and want to make everyone on the planet just as miserable as you.

Troll2
Of course Midzen would like the guest troll's post.

Probably chuckling over the cubicle walls at each other. Team Shareblue Sparkle Power...

(12-05-2018, 09:05 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2018, 08:58 PM)Mindzen Wrote: [ -> ]Its getting bad.

Someone has to say it

Ban me if you want ... who cares really ..  forum is on its way to being basically dead except for the sacred cow echo chamber. All the interesting, inconvenient truth against the mob mentality narratives here threads get deleted, what stays is fluff.

Whats the point here?

Ok.

Now do as you will.

You should have been born a woman. Then you'd have two sets of lips and you could piss and moan at the same time.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]
[Image: qb0bCI3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19