The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: brett Farve : never for get the USS liberty in 1967 and those who died that day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ell...ti-semitic

“Brett Favre here with a shoutout to the Handsome Truth and the GDL boys,” Favre says in the shaky video. “You guys are patriots in my eyes. So keep waking them up and don’t let the small get you down. Keep fighting, too, and don’t ever forget the USS Liberty and the men and women who died on that day. God bless and take care.”

The video is loaded with coded anti-Semitic language. For example, “small” stands for “small hats,” a slur for yarmulkes.

The USS Liberty is a dog whistle referring to an incident in 1967 where Israeli forces fired on the US spy ship, killing 34, during the Six-Day War. In the aftermath, Israel said that its pilots had thought the ship was an Egyptian vessel, and apologized — the government eventually paid out $6.7 million in reparations to the survivors and families of the dead. Ever since, there have been unproven conspiracy theories surrounding the circumstances that question whether the attack was intentional. Both the Israeli and the United States governments have said that it was a case of mistaken identity.

In the 51 years since the shots were fired, many people, including some former USS Liberty sailors who survived the attack, have questioned the official explanation and pushed for another investigation. “Remember the USS Liberty” has recently become a rallying cry for anti-Israel and anti-Semitic individuals who believe that Israel deliberately fired on the ship.

Comedian Andy Dick also made a personalized message for another member of the GDL, who goes by the name “Sway Guevara” on YouTube. According to the prices on Dick’s Cameo page, it cost $99.

“Hey, Sway, shoutout to the GDL, hope you guys keep up the great work. Remember what happened that day on the USS Liberty. And keep our military troops—”

The video cuts off at this point. It’s unclear what prompted Dick to leave the message seemingly unfinished.

He then denigrated GDL afterwards, when he realized he got tricked. GDL, Handsome Truth, is being used to discredit and remove real opposition.

Prf nli

(12-02-2018, 11:16 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/taOJaDjzZYQ
Fanfriggintastic breakdown of some stuff I have felt over the years and maybe even hinted at when I am having a piss at "the Jewish issue." I am fully convinced that we (the forums as a whole) have been subject to individuals who are counterintelpro types with that specific topic. Who, whether it is an agency or just an individual thing, have as their goal the destroying of any productive discussion and even the destroying and taking down of the forums when it comes to Zionism vs "the Jews."

J G

(12-03-2018, 01:41 AM)Prf nli Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2018, 11:16 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/taOJaDjzZYQ
Fanfriggintastic breakdown of some stuff I have felt over the years and maybe even hinted at when I am having a piss at "the Jewish issue."  I am fully convinced that we (the forums as a whole) have been subject to individuals who are counterintelpro types with that specific topic.  Who, whether it is an agency or just an individual thing, have as their goal the destroying of any productive discussion and even the destroying and taking down of the forums when it comes to Zionism vs "the Jews."

Yup.
I agree.. It's a real mess.

Glad that the video could set some things into place for you, seriously.
I was starting to lose hope, or even the desire to post things just because of how much is fallen on deaf ears..
He already apologized