The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ex-Minneapolis cop ‘intended’ to kill Australian woman, prosecutors say as they seek new charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ex-Minneapolis cop ‘intended’ to kill Australian woman, prosecutors say as they seek new charge

A former Minneapolis police officer “intended” to kill Justine Ruszczyk Damond when he shot the Australian woman multiple times last year, prosecutors argued as they seek to charge the cop with a more serious murder count.

Prosecutors said Thursday they are seeking to charge Mohamed Noor with intentional second-degree murder in the death of Damond, who the officer shot and killed in July 2017 after the 40-year-old woman called 911 to report a possible sexual assault in the alley behind her home.

"A person acts with the intent to kill not just when they have the purpose of causing death, but also when they believe that their act, if successful, will result in death," prosecutors wrote in a court filing. "As a trained police officer, the defendant was fully aware that such a shot would kill Ms. Ruszczyk, a result he clearly intended.”

Noor already faces third-degree murder and manslaughter charges in the slaying. Prosecutors cited new evidence in seeking upgraded charges against Noor, who was in the passenger seat of a squad car when he reached across his partner and fired at Damond through the driver's window after she walked up to them in the darkness.

Her father, John Ruszczyk, filed a $50 million civil rights lawsuit against Noor, the city and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-minneapoli...rge-sought

This incident shocked the world. Hopefully Justice will prevail but remember this is Minnesotastan.

For my Aussie friends prayers and hope. Heartflowers
I thought intentional was always first degree?
(12-02-2018, 10:39 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I thought intentional was always first degree?

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as: 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"; or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

First Degree Murder: Definition In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.
I remember that. The city was so proud of hiring a muslim.
(12-02-2018, 10:49 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that.  The city was so proud of hiring a muslim.

If I remember correctly, didn't the Mayor interfere through the training process that Noor failed miserably? Insisting that he pass regardless of his inadequacies?
The thug was obviously unsuitable to be a cop on his temperament alone.
I hope they throw the book at him!
(12-03-2018, 12:51 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they throw the book at him!

Yeah it was in fact an assassination. He was in the passenger side of the cop car and leaned over his partner and shot out thru the window.
(12-03-2018, 09:45 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it was in fact an assassination. He was in the passenger side of the cop car and leaned over his partner and shot out thru the window.

[Image: ZXqMlbD.gif]

I hope her family gets every penny they're suing for. Fuck that muslim piece of shit, I hope he spends a long time in jail.