The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Black college lacrosse player, 21, is arrested for spraying N-word and swastika graffiti targeting HIMSELF and other min
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fynn Ajani Arthur, 21, was charged with two counts of malicious destruction of property on Thursday night in Baltimore County, Maryland

He allegedly scrawled swastikas, the letters 'KKK' and names of specific individuals - including himself- in a Goucher College dorm twice last month

Minority students say the graffiti incidents are only a symptom of a larger race problem on the campus in Towson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ffiti.html
These acts of hate have consumed our community and we feel strongly that the suspect should be prosecuted with the strongest charges, which reflect the seriousness of these crimes,' Coker said.

He criticized Baltimore County police for not charging Arthur with a hate crime, though in Maryland the specific charge of 'hate crime' does not exist, Officer Jennifer Peach, a department spokeswoman, said. 

Instead, any evidence that a crime was motivated by bias is directed to the state's attorney's office for consideration during prosecution. 

Sentencing for crimes that were motivated by bias carry harsher penalties.

'It's become like common jargon to call it a hate crime,' Peach said. 'There's no such law that says hate crime. It has to do with sentencing if hate is the motive.'
Well then

There it is

I would have never have guessed . i always believed every single thing about every hate crime msm ever told me about.

Imagine my surprize.

Im absolutely crushed by this development.

Crushed i tell you.

Tissue

CarlosGarcia

ustedes porque se lo merecen quiero invitar a todos en la comunidad a ver mi sitio web de para perros en el cual aprenderán mucho acerca del mejor amigo del hombre y más si quieren consentir a sus mascotas lo recomiendo.
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Well then

There it is

I would have never have guessed . i always believed every single thing about every  hate crime msm ever told me about.

Imagine my surprize.

Crushed i tell you.

Tissue

Someone started compiling them

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

(12-02-2018, 07:37 PM)CarlosGarcia Wrote: [ -> ]ustedes porque se lo merecen quiero invitar a todos en la comunidad a ver mi sitio web de para perros en el cual aprenderán mucho acerca del mejor amigo del hombre y más si quieren consentir a sus mascotas lo recomiendo.

"you because you deserve it I want to invite everyone in the community to see my website for dogs in which they will learn a lot about the best friend of man and more if they want to consent to their pets I recommend it."

What? Chuckle
I keep seeing these incidents referred to as hoaxes, which attempts to diminish the crimes. These are very low level false flags. They are deliberately trying to stir things up.
(12-02-2018, 08:46 PM)Ebmaj7#5 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing these incidents referred to as hoaxes, which attempts to diminish the crimes. These are very low level false flags. They are deliberately trying to stir things up.

Even when the catch the guy they all say it's still happening and just because we do it ourselves doesn't change anything. No matter what they're always victims even when they're also the perps
Idiot will walk free with no charges and then turn around and sue the College for racism because he was arrested.
(12-02-2018, 08:17 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Well then

There it is

I would have never have guessed . i always believed every single thing about every  hate crime msm ever told me about.

Imagine my surprize.

Crushed i tell you.

Tissue

Someone started compiling them

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Its to bad they didnt start calling them fake sooner. Like a 150 yrs sooner.