The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Call To Action UN Global Migrant Compact For Migration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Fuck the UN!
[Image: A3JoSLs.jpg]
Thank you for the pin, this is important!
I think I heard about this yesterday while shoveling snow...on Rush..
Trump is not going for this. He is not signing this. But we only have him for the next 6 years. So this is an issue that we need to put somewhere in a file to bring up in 6 years when Trump is no longer eligible to run. And I hope he lives that long. He is in his 70s. That's old to be working 10-12 hours a day if not more too. So this is something that Americans need in a file. I'll be in my 60s when Trump leaves office. But this issue will be very important to the younger generations. Check your country and see if it's signing. Americans need to put this on a back burner if this 'migration' thingie is not drowned and dead before then. But I am sure we will see the effects of it long before then. Mexico is signing this thing and so is Canada. The USA is surrounded by it. https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/n...ation.html
Awesome, send the UN to mexico!
Man they sure have an agenda! They want to destroy our countries! The bastards! V6sRZf4
(11-30-2018, 05:18 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]Man they sure have an agenda!  They want to destroy our countries!  The bastards! V6sRZf4

What do you expect? The vast majority of UN member states are third world non white shit holes that should be sprayed with a sterilization drug. The third world as a whole has decided they need white lands to expand into so they can continue breeding like the sub human filthy vermin they are.

[Image: hXQxRzb.jpg]
(11-30-2018, 03:51 PM)sybdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is not going for this. He is not signing this. But we only have him for the next 6 years. So this is an issue that we need to put somewhere in a file to bring up in 6 years when Trump is no longer eligible to run. And I hope he lives that long. He is in his 70s. That's old to be working 10-12 hours a day if not more too. So this is something that Americans need in a file. I'll be in my 60s when Trump leaves office. But this issue will be very important to the younger generations. Check your country and see if it's signing. Americans need to put this on a back burner if this 'migration' thingie is not drowned and dead before then. But I am sure we will see the effects of it long before then. Mexico is signing this thing and so is Canada. The USA is surrounded by it. https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/n...ation.html

They started invading our western countries in the 80s, now they're trying to make invasion legal! Do you get it yet, you can 't put this on the back burner!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6