The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: You know what grinds my gears aka asshole of the day thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(11-30-2018, 12:43 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine started a Facebook page like this.
You basically make a post, venting about things that really piss you off in every day life,  or you post about something super messed up, that someone did to you that day.
People reply with suggestions and or commiserations.
I'm thinking it would be a lot more interesting to do here for some reason.

I will start.

And GO.

People confessing their inner weaknesses in a rant.

Then telling everyone the things that bug them .

A virtual troll smorgasbord .

Nothing could go wrong there .
I will start. I went to the worlds worst Denny's Restaurant today. I can never get my breakfast fixed the way I want it there. They always screw up something.

Last time there, they burned the hash browns beyond recognition. Each time I make them fix something like this they get pissed off.

Today I ordered one order of bacon and one order of sausage links. An order is listed in the menu as being two strips of bacon or two links of sausage.

Damn if they didn't bring a single strip of bacon and one sausage. I asked for what I ordered which was two of each and they got pissed off.

This is a place I stop by which is 40 miles from here. Its halfway between my two houses. I'm hungry and they are at the halfway point in my drive.

Also the waitresses and management always seem to be at each others throats when I go in there.

WTF????? Facepalm
(11-30-2018, 01:04 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2018, 01:02 AM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2018, 12:43 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine started a Facebook page like this.
You basically make a post, venting about things that really piss you off in every day life,  or you post about something super messed up, that someone did to you that day.
People reply with suggestions and or commiserations.
I'm thinking it would be a lot more interesting to do here for some reason.

I will start.

And GO.

People confessing their inner weaknesses in a rant.

That's not what this is about. No inner feelings.
This is real life shit that you deal with day to day.
Read my post.

I was playing around. But I guess my main point is don’t let your guard down EVER.
(11-30-2018, 01:18 AM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2018, 01:04 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2018, 01:02 AM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]People confessing their inner weaknesses in a rant.

That's not what this is about. No inner feelings.
This is real life shit that you deal with day to day.
Read my post.

I was playing around. But I guess my main point is don’t let your guard down EVER.

Especially when it comes to my bacon and eggs. I expect to get it prepared right and I tip well for this.
I'm going to drink some beer and trim my pubes tonight. I'll let you all know tomorrow when I wake up if I still have a penis
(11-30-2018, 01:06 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2018, 01:03 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]I will start.  I went to the worlds worst Denny's Restaurant today.  I can never get my breakfast fixed the way I want it there.  They always screw up something.

Last time there, they burned the hash browns beyond recognition.  Each time I make them fix something like this they get pissed off.

Today I ordered one order of bacon and one order of sausage links.  An order is listed in the menu as being two strips of bacon or two links of sausage.

Damn if they didn't bring a single strip of bacon and one sausage.  I asked for what I ordered which was two of each and they got pissed off.

This is a place I stop by which is 40 miles from here.  Its halfway between my two houses.  I'm hungry and they are at the halfway point in my drive.

Also the waitresses and management always seem to be at each others throats when I go in there.

WTF?????    Facepalm

There's nowhere else to eat?
Dennys food is so heavy and processed.
Make a sammich the night before.
A-save money
B- avoid the horror of Dennys

No, there is nowhere else to eat unless you want Mexican Cuisine. This is in the middle of nowhere. My other home is one mile from Nowhere, AZ. Country and dirt roads. Its my bug out location. I spend most of my time when possible in the country. Not dense population centers.

So i will persist by showing up there very week or two at this shitty Denny's and do battle with them.

I sit at the counter so I can see every move they make. The cook and grill is right behind there. full visibility.
(11-30-2018, 01:33 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to drink some beer and trim my pubes tonight. I'll let you all know tomorrow when I wake up if I still have a penis

Heston1
(11-30-2018, 01:03 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]I will start.  I went to the worlds worst Denny's Restaurant today.  I can never get my breakfast fixed the way I want it there.  They always screw up something.

Last time there, they burned the hash browns beyond recognition.  Each time I make them fix something like this they get pissed off.

Today I ordered one order of bacon and one order of sausage links.  An order is listed in the menu as being two strips of bacon or two links of sausage.

Damn if they didn't bring a single strip of bacon and one sausage.  I asked for what I ordered which was two of each and they got pissed off.

This is a place I stop by which is 40 miles from here.  Its halfway between my two houses.  I'm hungry and they are at the halfway point in my drive.

WTF?????    Facepalm

I’m thinking you’re eating at a truckstop or someplace just off the interstate.

Am I close ?
(11-30-2018, 12:57 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]Asshole of the day.
Location, long island new york.

So there I was, driving to work, toodling along on the Northern state parkway. 9 am

So I'm doing a good 55MPH.
I had not cut anyone off , given anyone the finger, or hit anything, since leaving my home that morning.
No. I pissed no one off. No one was even around me.

I'm in the far left lane, next to the highway divider.
Suddenly, this white RV comes speeding up beside me, from WWWAAAYYY back.
They had to be doing about 60 MPH

They pass me, slow down, and then veer into my lane, directly in front of me.
They did it so suddenly, they looked like they almost lost control of the car. It kind of swerved back and forth a bit, before they could straighten out.
I wondered initially if they were drunk.

So, there's no one near us, and the guy slows down to a crawl. Forcing me to slow down. About 30MPH
I'm like, WTF...
So this goes on 90 seconds , and I'm fed up, so I move over one lane, and fully intend to pass this asshole, and take a good look at this twat driving (ukn sex actually. Still a twat. Assume it's male. Women don't do this crap)

I move over, start to speed up to pass it, and this guy speeds up now, and then he gunned it.
I tried to keep up, but it had to be doing 70MPH.
It did not want me to see who it was .

One of the oddest things I've ever had happen to me on a highway, and that's saying a lot.

ASSHOLE!!!!

Ham

Try Drivin around the Puget Sound.. Asshole abound. Now please use your signal when turning.. That's what they are for.
Talking with a Liberal is like walking thru 3 feet of snow - it chaps my ass......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20