The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ok this is nuts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My town is considering allowing suburban deer hunting. Deer are so plentiful,  they may allow hunting within town limits. ...I dont need a tree stand. I can hunt from my bedroom window.

I hunt, but this is stupid.

I can see it now. somebody puts an arrow in a buck that runs in front of a school bus.

Chuckle  Facepalm
They run all over anyways, ti's good to keep their population in check. Smileyfud
Well fuck bro.
(11-25-2018, 01:12 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]My town is considering allowing suburban deer hunting. Deer are so plentiful,  they may allow hunting within town limits. ...I dont need a tree stand. I can hunt from my bedroom window.

I hunt, but this is stupid.

I can see it now. somebody puts an arrow in a buck that runs in front of a school bus.

Chuckle  Facepalm

The only gun you MIGHT be able to use would be a shotgun with rifled slugs. HP rifles are out. Sounds like a dumb idea to me. Just not safe.
It really depends on where you are I guess. I’m in the city limits of my very small town but I have 100 acres. There are 300 acres across the highway from me.
They should probably put some kind of acreage limit on the ordinance.
City limits doesn’t necessarily mean neighborhoods. These days the small towns are expanding thier limits to protect themselves from annexation.

Just my two cents.
Why do I have this image of some idiot in an orange suit gutting a deer in the middle of Main Street at rush hour. Deer Camp will be held at the local Comfort Inn where motel staff will soon see deer hanging off the room balconies and smell cooking from the rooms.

Saw a deer on the side of the road off I-94 in Chicago once and its death was certain.

Numerous hearty venison meals aquired by a hunter would be preferable to that of blunt force jellyfication from a Kenworth tractor.
(11-25-2018, 05:11 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on where you are I guess. I’m in the city limits of my very small town but I have 100 acres. There are 300 acres across the highway from me.
They should probably put some kind of acreage limit on the ordinance.
City limits doesn’t necessarily mean neighborhoods. These days the small towns are expanding thier limits to protect themselves from annexation.

Just my two cents.

You have many acres of land. Is this ordinance just for the area where you live?
Use a horse and lasso them?

Yeehar! Cheer
(11-25-2018, 07:03 AM)Siriusly Wrote: [ -> ]Use a horse and lasso them?

Yeehar!  Cheer

Hell yes a modern day cowboy . Texas would be proud
Pages: 1 2 3