The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: yeah! we flipped another one! rodger stone associated agrees to snitch over wiki leaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

he's not going to die in jail like manafort he's going to tell on everyone.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/23/roger-ston...lers-team/

Conservative writer and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi is in plea talks with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller has been investigating Corsi, an associate of Trump confidant Roger Stone, over his ties to Wikileaks, which published Democratic National Committee emails widely believed to have been attained by Russian hackers.

Corsi confirmed the plea talks to the Associated Press on Friday.

Last week, Corsi said on a YouTube video that he expected to be charged with lying to federal investigators after plea talks with the special prosecutor’s office broke down.

Mueller’s team had questioned Corsi as part of an investigation into Stone’s connections with WikiLeaks.
It's going to be fun to watch what kind of Trap the dumb ass Liberals are walking themselves into now.  Like the trap with Manafort taking down Tony Podesta and the largest Democratic Lobbying firm tied to Clinton Inc. Just wait till those indictments are unsealed..lol
Jerome Corsi says no deal this morning....

Roger Stone associate says he won't agree to plea deal

CNN-4 minutes ago

Jerome Corsi, whose role in Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the ... I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi told CNN in a phone call. Asked what happens now that he is refusing, Corsi responded: "I don't know." ...

'I connect the dots': Mueller target claims Podesta hack knowledge ...
Politico-4 minutes ago

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/2...ck-1015020

‘I connect the dots’: Mueller target claims Podesta hack knowledge was educated guess
(11-23-2018, 05:48 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2018, 04:19 PM)Shamrock007 Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be fun to watch what kind of Trap the dumb ass Liberals are walking themselves into now.  Like the trap with Manafort taking down Tony Podesta and the largest Democratic Lobbying firm tied to Clinton Inc.  Just wait till those indictments are unsealed..lol

If they're ever unsealed.....
*holds breath*

I thought Trump just did an EO authorizing them to be declassified??

Editing, not an EO, but a declassification.
From another thread:
WHITAKER (in conjunction w/ OIG) approved the release of CLAS docs 1-4 as requested by the House Committee and as ORDERED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Will the release occur prior to scheduled testimony?
List advantages.
Will the release occur post scheduled testimony?
List advantages.
If those testifying 'know' select CLAS docs will become public [self-incrimination] how might that alter/change their testimony?

Corsi says no deal. Who wrote the OP?
Media Matters?
(11-26-2018, 12:30 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Corsi says no deal. Who wrote the OP?
Media Matters?

Great Backstabber.

Share blue shill boi