The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: SICKENING! WITCH POPULATION DOUBLES IN 2018 AS MILLENNIALS ARE TURNING TO SATAN..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SICKENING! WITCH POPULATION DOUBLES IN 2018 AS MILLENNIALS ARE TURNING TO SATAN..

Witchcraft and other pagan religious practices increased in the U.S. over the past few decades, with millennials turning to astrology and tarot cards as they turn away from Christianity and other traditionally dominant Abrahamic religions.

The number of witches and Americans practicing Wicca religious rituals increased dramatically since the 1990s, with several recent studies indicating there may be at least 1.5 million witches across the country. A Trinity College study conducted in 1990 estimated only about 8,000 Wiccans in the U.S., but the increase has been led by a rejection of mainstream Christianity among young Americans as well as a rise in occultism.

With 1.5 million potential practicing witches across the U.S., witchcraft has more followers than the 1.4 million mainline members of the Presbyterian church.

https://www.newsweek.com/witchcraft-wicc...on-1221019

https://youtu.be/zX7G1DCCYg0
Those dumb kids are not capable of any real critical thought on their own!
Red: Howdy, My name is Red. I'm a life long heathen.

Group: Howdy Red.

Red: Hey, thanks for letting me talk here at RA. You know, I've tried being a brainless crack head Catholic before....

Sponsor: Red, we try not to disparage other religions here...

Red: Yeah, sorry. It's just that they keep telling everyone that people leaving Christianity for pagan faiths like Wicca are turning to their devil instead of the old gods of the people. Seriously, not the way it's working out for folks. They are getting away from Christianity in it's entirety. God, devil, saints, hypocritical followers, and all that jazz.

Group: RA meeting shows jazz hands.

Sponsor: I know it must seem unfair, but that's really how they think. It's an all or nothing mentality. Your either a Christian or your burning in a lake of fire.

Red: No, I get that. Life long heathen here. I'm used to that. It's the hypocrtical nature of the followers that bugs me. Sin is bad. Yet they do most of it and then wave it off as 'but I'm a christian and can just ask Jebus for forgiveness' and then go on to stab another idiot. And all the other Christians just bobble head along to that logic.
Other than making me nauseous, "hipster" witches have zero effect on anything but their own self imposed deluded delusions of wickedry.
Witches can be sexy.....let them pretend they have powers.

If it gets their knickers down it’s all good.
Those aren't witches. Those are people who have been watching reruns of Charmed on TNT.

They don't believe in anything except trying to look cool.
(11-20-2018, 03:38 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Those aren't witches. Those are people who have been watching reruns of Charmed on TNT.

I won't debate that there are some tards doing exactly what you describe.

The majority are not like that though. I'm a NA non-traditionalist and have hug out with Wiccans, ADF and Asatru druids and an assortment of other groups over the past 4 decades and this is a religion to us. We get people coming and going for a variety of reasons but the majority are serious about our religious practices.

The OP is essentially what I did with my previous post, smear an entire category of people by using some of it's fringe elements to paint the whole as unworthy of more than a brief look before sticking both feet in.
(11-20-2018, 03:45 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 03:38 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Those aren't witches. Those are people who have been watching reruns of Charmed on TNT.

The majority are not like that though. I'm a NA non-traditionalist and have hug out with Wiccans, ADF and Asatru druids and an assortment of other groups over the past 4 decades and this is a religion to us. We get people coming and going for a variety of reasons but the majority are serious about our religious practices.

The OP is essentially what I did with my previous post, smear an entire category of people by using some of it's fringe elements to paint the whole as unworthy of more than a brief look before sticking both feet in.

Right. I'm only referring to these kids who are seeing witches portrayed on tv and go on to try and mimic them, at least in appearance, and then they go around telling everyone they're witches because they burn some candles and tried to curse an ex.

I've been around people who are deep into it, it's a way of life, I have nothing negative to say about them. I don't paint all of them with the same brush.

I'm not part of the group of people around here who cringe and whip out my bible and cross every time the word witch pops up. I don't think they're all the same. I do believe we have a lot of kids and young adults role playing though.

Jptdknpa I had to laugh at that comment. Charmed. Chuckle
(11-20-2018, 03:50 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 03:45 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Right. I'm only referring to these kids who are seeing witches portrayed on tv and go on to try and mimic them, at least in appearance, and then they go around telling everyone they're witches because they burn some candles and tried to curse an ex.

I've been around people who are deep into it, it's a way of life, I have nothing negative to say about them. I don't paint all of them with the same brush.

I'm not part of the group of people around here who cringe and whip out my bible and cross every time the word witch pops up. I don't think they're all the same. I do believe we have a lot of kids and young adults role playing though.

Funny story.

The Tri Point Grove of ADF druids actually started with a guy that was 'confused' about Bewitched. Witch woman accepted by the religiosity types who found out about her being a witch. He also wanted to find out of her powers were legitimate or not. Could witches really do that or was it a TV dramatization? He was a Catholic at the time and started digging into all the old religions and found his way over to the ADF and druidic practices.

His Grove didn't last long because he was the only one that would regularly travel out to Province Town from Boston for meetings. He did have a great location though. A house on the beach at the tip of the Cape. Land, wind, sea, all meeting right there outside his door. It was great for the occasional beach party but not as a regular drive for religious services. He ended up giving up on trying to start his own Grove and joined one of the local ones in Boston.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8