The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After failing to steal elections she has been forced out.

Now the MSM version...
Hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount on Sunday, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politi...story.html
A January resignation would likely put responsibility for appointing a replacement in the hands of Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis, rather than outgoing Gov. Rick Scott.

DeSantis’s swearing in is Jan. 8. Scott was elected to the U.S. Senate, and the swearing-in for that job is Jan. 3. He hasn’t said when he’ll leave office to become a senator, but Lt. Gov. Carlos Lopez-Cantera could be the state’s chief executive for several days in January.
She is trying to preserve her Florida State pension benefits. Yeah3
(11-18-2018, 10:22 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]She is trying to preserve her Florida State pension benefits.  Yeah3

Can she collect in jail?
(11-18-2018, 10:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 10:22 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]She is trying to preserve her Florida State pension benefits.  Yeah3

Can she collect in jail?

In Florida they can strip you of your pension rights if you are found guilty of a felony involving misconduct. She can vest her 15 years but whether she collects if she is charged will be a to be continued....

Unfortunately they might let her just ride off into the sunset unless they really want to make an example of her. I have seen it done both ways. I personally would hit her hard in the pocketbook. popnana
(11-18-2018, 10:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

Can she collect in jail?

She wont go to jail. She is part of the machine. She is protected.
Maybe a review of her finances will turn up some evidence
(11-18-2018, 10:38 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a review of her finances will turn up some evidence

I know her and Scott and Ira Israel. Big POS all 3. I could tell you stuff but I won't. Well one word do your research "RAIDERS"

They are Criminals. Broward is a cesspool and BSO IS THE WORST. They need to clean house down there.

Rick Scott was a weak governor or they have something on him.

After Parkland he should have booted Israel. Oh well.
(11-18-2018, 10:46 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 10:38 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a review of her finances will turn up some evidence

I know her and Scott and Ira Israel. Big POS all 3. I could tell you stuff but I won't. Well one word do your research "RAIDERS"

They are Criminals. Broward is a cesspool and BSO IS THE WORST. They need to clean house down there.

Rick Scott was a  weak governor or they have something on him.

After Parkland he should have booted Israel. Oh well.

The College?
WooooooooooHoooooooooo!
Finally!

NOW we get to SEE What AssHat the LIBERALS Give the JOB to!
Pages: 1 2 3 4