The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: That's Unfortunate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The way that everyone fights over the most minimal minutia.

Humans have no hope.
Did someone not get enough catsup packets again?
Everyone has been forced to pick a side and defend it rabidly. There is no more live and let live.
(11-18-2018, 08:48 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone not get enough catsup packets again?

THAT always pisses me off. They act like they have to fill those little packages in the back themselves.
Troll2
(11-18-2018, 08:48 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone not get enough catsup packets again?

Googled catsup.. catsup is ketchup. Tomato sauce to us.

How weird. Why is it called catsup in those little packages.

[Image: v3HqNXT.jpg]
(11-18-2018, 09:22 PM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]

Googled catsup.. catsup is ketchup. Tomato sauce to us.

How weird. Why is it called catsup in those little packages.

[Image: v3HqNXT.jpg]

We use tomato sauce alot. You get it take away like this, for your meat pie or sausage roll..

[Image: kyoFUiU.png]

If you eat at McDonald's they give you that American one in the pic. Only place that would have them.
I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR THE HORSEY SAUCE

[Image: m2d5FsU.jpg]
(11-18-2018, 09:42 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR THE HORSEY SAUCE

It is cool if you would rather minimalize my post rather than say something worth a fuck.

I do like horsey sauce very much tho.

So funny.

NOT.
(11-18-2018, 10:08 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 09:42 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR THE HORSEY SAUCE

It is cool if you would rather minimalize my post rather than say something worth a fuck.

I do like horsey sauce very much tho.

see that is how it is done, perfecto
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5