The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Abc/Disney removes Channing Dungey, the Roseanne firer, as abc head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't news worthy to the msm, but it's newsworthy to millions of Americans that felt Roseannes free speech was violated when Valerie Jarrett, Michelle obamas live in girlfriend, was offended by a tweet and called abc to have Roseanne fired and made an example of.

Well...as I've said, taking down the apple/Disney beast isn't easy, but it does help our quest that those on top only really have only one political party, their own. Whatever makes them richer.

Losing a show that was doing just that because someone was offended, and then rebooting it without the star to stinging ratings, ratings so low that the network is too embarrassed to even disclose, hit them in the pocketbook. The only place that hurts them.

So the president of abc, Channing Dungey, was let go. Just like Disney Kathleen Kennedy, who destroyed Star Wars, is also out.

Money...the real Green Party...is what the corporations that run the world only care about. The sjw leftist don't seem to get this...and so they will lose...it's just going to take time.

Jptdknpa
https://www.thewrap.com/channing-dungey-...e-replace/

The network was also forced to cancel “Roseanne,” its top-rated series in years, after star Roseanne Barr came under fire for a racist tweet. The since-retooled “The Conners” has not been able to match the sky-high viewership of last season’s revival.

Outside of a smattering of successes — “Roseanne,” “The Good Doctor” and a solid, but expensive “American Idol” reboot — ABC has struggled in the ratings in other parts of its schedule under Dungey’s leadership. The network was able to finish out last season even in the ratings with CBS and Fox thanks to a huge lift by “Roseanne,” but would have had a much tougher time without it.
How ABC Pulled Off a Stealth Transition for Channing Dungey and Karey Burke

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/channin...203031241/

Channing Dungey, was let go. Just like Disney Kathleen Kennedy, who destroyed Star Wars, is also out.

dare I say....
(11-17-2018, 02:18 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't news worthy to the msm, but it's newsworthy to millions of Americans that felt Roseannes free speech was violated when Valerie Jarrett, Michelle obamas live in girlfriend, was offended by a tweet and called abc to have Roseanne fired and made an example of.

Well...as I've said, taking down the apple/Disney beast isn't easy, but it does help our quest that those on top only really have only one political party, their own.  Whatever makes them richer.

Losing a show that was doing just that because someone was offended, and then rebooting it without the star to stinging ratings, ratings so low that the network is too embarrassed to even disclose, hit them in the pocketbook.  The only place that hurts them.

So the president of abc, Channing Dungey, was let go.  Just like Disney Kathleen Kennedy, who destroyed Star Wars, is also out.  

Money...the real Green Party...is what the corporations that run the world only care about.  The sjw leftist don't seem to get this...and so they will lose...it's just going to take time.

Jptdknpa
https://www.thewrap.com/channing-dungey-...e-replace/

The network was also forced to cancel “Roseanne,” its top-rated series in years, after star Roseanne Barr came under fire for a racist tweet. The since-retooled “The Conners” has not been able to match the sky-high viewership of last season’s revival.

Outside of a smattering of successes — “Roseanne,” “The Good Doctor” and a solid, but expensive “American Idol” reboot — ABC has struggled in the ratings in other parts of its schedule under Dungey’s leadership. The network was able to finish out last season even in the ratings with CBS and Fox thanks to a huge lift by “Roseanne,” but would have had a much tougher time without it.

I've been a big Star Wars fan for most of my life so I went and looked her up.  Now it all makes sense to me, why I ended up not giving a crap about any of the new movies after I watched The Force Awakens.  Naturally I was excited when that one came out, paid the premium ticket price and sat in a packed theatre to watch it.  I remember leaving the theatre with a feeling of disappointment.

After that I went to see two more of the new movies, Rogue One and The Last Jedi but did so just before they left the big screen and I could pay the bargain ticket price of $3.50 and sit in an empty theatre.  Same results, more disappointment.  I never bothered to see Solo and won't until it comes on t.v.

This snip of an article says it all.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...star-wars/

Randolph also reports that Disney is fully aware of the real problem. Kennedy was never a Star Wars fan, she resented that it was targeted at boys, and decided to blow up what worked (which she hated) and remake the franchise into a politicized female empowerment vehicle aimed at Social Justice Warriors.

The result, though, is that her strident politics turned off the true fans. Meanwhile, Social Justice Warriors don’t buy enough toys (sales are waaaay down), and selling toys is supposed to be a no-brainer rainmaker every bit as lucrative as the films.

What Disney has figured out, according to Randolph, is that Kennedy’s utterly stupid decision to inject her divisive politics into what is supposed to be a fantasy movie, a two hour trip to another galaxy far, far away, has turned the most four-quadrant of four-quadrant movies into something that is not only ignoring two of those quadrants (kids and the older fans) but alienating them — which is death to any product.

I really hope they turn that franchise around, but I think they may have waited too late to kick Kennedy out of the Galaxy and the damage has been done.
Tissue

Still plan on taking another trip out to Disney World to see the new Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge 14 acre addition after it's completed next fall.
See people, We do have power! Hit em in their pocketbooks!
(11-17-2018, 04:43 PM)SassyFringette Wrote: [ -> ]See people, We do have power! Hit em in their pocketbooks!

We sure do @SassyFringette!

Heartflowers
wow i do know two people getting pensions from disney corporation...
next time i see them i'll have to ask if they got a cut in their pension
check...

ohh boy
Racism will be screamed in 3..2..1..