The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: AMAZING "Open Letter" to President Emmanuel Macron, by one hellofa guy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just spent 15 or so minutes reading this article.  CLASSY AND classic!  Filled with historical facts, and written for the most part with much respect.  It might be a 'rant' but it's a freakin' CLASSY and informative AF!

http://globallibertymedia.com/an-open-le...4rXzfhu_88

Before going in to his diatribe, he introduces himself:

Before I get into a long diatribe over your comments, allow me to introduce myself.  My last name, ‘Garneau’, probably sounds French, but it is actually French Canadian.  The first instance of the name spelled as ‘Garneau’ occurred when an ancestor of Francios-Xavier Garneau migrated to Quebec, in 1630.  Francois-Xavier Garneau wrote the first history of Quebec, titled, “Histoire du Canada,” in 1845, at a time when the British believed that the French Canadiens lacked their own language, culture, and history.  Francois-Xavier Garneau’s history recorded how the French Canadian language had evolved to be very different than French, how the French Canadian culture had evolved to be very different from that of France, and how the history of Canada was a very proud history of the French Canadian people.  This history became a firebrand of French Canadian nationalism, and became the official history of Canada in 1866.  To this day, the highest Canadian award given to Canadian historians is the Francois-Xavier Garneau Medal.

The date of November 11 has another meaning to me.  I left for Marine Corps Boot Camp on November 10, 1990 (the Marine Corps’ Birthday), and stood in formation at the San Diego airport until 1:00 AM on November 11, when I climbed on board a bus that brought me to the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, where I became a member of Platoon 1111.

One of my favorite parts:

Quote:France spent the interwar years, between world wars, teaching it’s children such things as that ‘it is better to stand speaking German than to kneel speaking French,’ that ‘the evils of war make it just as wrong to defend as to attack,’ and that ‘the nation of France is, in any case, not worth defending’.  France outclassed the German Army in every possible way, but most French units, having been taught by French globalists not to fight, either fled or surrendered, at first contact with German forces.  I want to be crystal clear in this – the Battle of France was lost, not because the Nazis had a better military, but because idiots like you taught the French people to be cowards.

Not all French units were cowardly.  Some fought like lions.  Many noble French men gave their lives defending the British escape from Dunkirk, and just as we can blame some French soldiers for the loss of France, we have to credit other French soldiers with saving England.  French globalists, like you, lost France to Germany, but French nationalists helped save England, and in doing so, made winning the war possible.

It is also worth noting that when Germany invaded France in 1914 (getting back to World War One), French nationalism was so strong that many of the French soldiers literally took taxis to the Front, in their zeal to repel the German invaders.  Those soldiers who believed France worth defending gave their lives with honor and distinction, in both World Wars.

Those soldiers who listened to people like you did not fight, to the point that General George S. Patton remarked, “I don’t know what scares me more: having a German division in front of me, or a French division behind me.”

Please read this article! It's spot on.  Share it far and wide.  I'm off to Twitter to do just that.  And Mods, I'm 99.99999% sure this is way less that 50%.
This is brilliant...

I find it incomprehensible that a French President would lecture an American President about how nationalism represents the notion of, “who cares about others,” when, frankly, France would not exist had American nationalists not cared about France, on two separate occasions.  You calling out American nationalism on the 100th anniversary of a war Americans died in, to protect your nation, is a mockery of all that is good about both of our countries.  It would appear that American nationalists have historically cared more about your country than you do.
I think a pin is in order here.
Outstanding! Vive la France!!! These globalist pukes need to be run out of Europe! Here too!
When I wrote MY introduction, I didn't even remember that he used the word diatribe...I just love that word for long dissertations. daydream
It's a great letter, and is exactly how I feel.  That comment from that little mama's boy was completely insulting, and to salt the wound, he did it during a commemoration of the American WWI fallen that died to help save France.

Talk about a slap in the face!   It's just unbelievable!  President Trump (and the American people) have every right to be absolutely livid!

[Image: Dr6j-TIf-UUAEYExd-jpg-large.jpg]
(11-13-2018, 07:52 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]This is brilliant...

I find it incomprehensible that a French President would lecture an American President about how nationalism represents the notion of, “who cares about others,” when, frankly, France would not exist had American nationalists not cared about France, on two separate occasions.  You calling out American nationalism on the 100th anniversary of a war Americans died in, to protect your nation, is a mockery of all that is good about both of our countries.  It would appear that American nationalists have historically cared more about your country than you do.

I concur! 100%. This is gold, pure gold in layman's terms. Add to that his personal experience Dad/Grandfather/him being in the military...I love EVERYTHING about this rant errr 'open letter'.

Chuckle
This is another example of why I love this place. Great people posting awesome stuff that I'd never find on my own.
Thanks Hannah and everyone else who brings information that educates, informs and entertains.
(11-13-2018, 07:47 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]I just spent 15 or so minutes reading this article.  CLASSY AND classic!  Filled with historical facts, and written for the most part with much respect.  It might be a 'rant' but it's a freakin' CLASSY and informative AF!

http://globallibertymedia.com/an-open-le...4rXzfhu_88

Before going in to his diatribe, he introduces himself:

Before I get into a long diatribe over your comments, allow me to introduce myself.  My last name, ‘Garneau’, probably sounds French, but it is actually French Canadian.  The first instance of the name spelled as ‘Garneau’ occurred when an ancestor of Francios-Xavier Garneau migrated to Quebec, in 1630.  Francois-Xavier Garneau wrote the first history of Quebec, titled, “Histoire du Canada,” in 1845, at a time when the British believed that the French Canadiens lacked their own language, culture, and history.  Francois-Xavier Garneau’s history recorded how the French Canadian language had evolved to be very different than French, how the French Canadian culture had evolved to be very different from that of France, and how the history of Canada was a very proud history of the French Canadian people.  This history became a firebrand of French Canadian nationalism, and became the official history of Canada in 1866.  To this day, the highest Canadian award given to Canadian historians is the Francois-Xavier Garneau Medal.

The date of November 11 has another meaning to me.  I left for Marine Corps Boot Camp on November 10, 1990 (the Marine Corps’ Birthday), and stood in formation at the San Diego airport until 1:00 AM on November 11, when I climbed on board a bus that brought me to the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, where I became a member of Platoon 1111.

One of my favorite parts:

Quote:France spent the interwar years, between world wars, teaching it’s children such things as that ‘it is better to stand speaking German than to kneel speaking French,’ that ‘the evils of war make it just as wrong to defend as to attack,’ and that ‘the nation of France is, in any case, not worth defending’.  France outclassed the German Army in every possible way, but most French units, having been taught by French globalists not to fight, either fled or surrendered, at first contact with German forces.  I want to be crystal clear in this – the Battle of France was lost, not because the Nazis had a better military, but because idiots like you taught the French people to be cowards.

Not all French units were cowardly.  Some fought like lions.  Many noble French men gave their lives defending the British escape from Dunkirk, and just as we can blame some French soldiers for the loss of France, we have to credit other French soldiers with saving England.  French globalists, like you, lost France to Germany, but French nationalists helped save England, and in doing so, made winning the war possible.

It is also worth noting that when Germany invaded France in 1914 (getting back to World War One), French nationalism was so strong that many of the French soldiers literally took taxis to the Front, in their zeal to repel the German invaders.  Those soldiers who believed France worth defending gave their lives with honor and distinction, in both World Wars.

Those soldiers who listened to people like you did not fight, to the point that General George S. Patton remarked, “I don’t know what scares me more: having a German division in front of me, or a French division behind me.”

Please read this article! It's spot on.  Share it far and wide.  I'm off to Twitter to do just that.  And Mods, I'm 99.99999% sure this is way less that 50%.

Cmicsfee
(11-13-2018, 08:12 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2018, 07:52 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]This is brilliant...

I concur! 100%.  This is gold, pure gold in layman's terms. Add to that his personal experience Dad/Grandfather/him being in the military...I love EVERYTHING about this rant errr 'open letter'.

Chuckle

Nice Find! Gotta Love It!
Thanks for posting!
Peace to You!
Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2