The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Are you kidding me?! NOAA SUCKS BALLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The NOAA radio transmitter for the NYC area has been off service for OVER A YEAR

That’s because they’re spending all your money for disinformation and assault on the US Constitution.
You need to move.
Not to Nashville though, we already have enough.
H
(11-12-2018, 02:10 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2018, 02:04 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]The NOAA radio transmitter for the NYC area has been off service for OVER A YEAR

That’s because they’re spending all your money for disinformation and assault on the US Constitution.
You need to move.

I should move, but not to your neighborhood... How rude  Lmao

I’m not rude. I’m just trying to help you.
Have you seen Deliverance? Some people around here don’t like outsiders, that’s all I’m sayin.
(11-12-2018, 02:14 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]H
(11-12-2018, 02:04 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]The NOAA radio transmitter for the NYC area has been off service for OVER A YEAR

You need to move.

Have you seen Deliverance? Some people around here don’t like outsiders, that’s all I’m sayin.

Being from Western NC I know exactly what you mean... Chuckle
R
(11-12-2018, 02:40 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2018, 02:10 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]I should move, but not to your neighborhood... How rude  Lmao

So Nashville is full of murdering sodomizing nut jobs?

No, Nashville is full of liberal fudge packers and gangs from Kalifornia now.
I’m in the country. Most of us are tolerant but there are a few that like to make examples.
They kinda look at the transplants like weeds. “They’re gonna go one way or another.”

You need to move.

North West Michigan is kind of full up at the moment too.
Sorry.
Chuckle

(11-12-2018, 02:41 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2018, 02:16 AM)SassyFringette Wrote: [ -> ]

Being from Western NC I know exactly what you mean... Chuckle

Robert Plant owns a house there you know.

Cool!!!

On another note though...I have heard many tell me that Barry bought a house in Asheville four or five years ago...I know that punk hits up 12 Bones to eat when he is in town...

You need to move.

Move to Nashville.. become a country and western singer.. popnana

Chuckle
Pages: 1 2