The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 16 Things You Need To Know About Dating Someone From Indiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For all the other Hoosier Fringers.....  Wink

16 Things You Need To Know About Dating Someone From Indiana

https://www.movoto.com/guide/in/indiana-dating/

1. When You’re Dating A Hoosier You’ll K.I.S.S. All The Time

Hoosiers live by the motto “keep it simple, stupid” in nearly every aspect of their life. So, if you’re dating a Hoosier, expect your relationship to be stress free.

5. A Hoosier Will Never Let You Go Hungry

For the most part, Indiana fits the stereotype of being a state full of farmland. Every Hoosier seems to inherit a green thumb at birth, and if they didn’t there’s plenty of fresh food to go around. If you’re dating a Hoosier, there will always be food on the table, whether it’s homegrown or from the neighbors.

12. You Can Take Your Hoosier Anywhere…

Most Hoosiers grow up living a small town life, but that doesn’t mean they’re any stranger to the big city. With one of America’s largest cities in the center of the state, Hoosiers grow up experiencing life in Indianapolis as well. If you choose to settle down with a Hoosier, they’ll be able to fit in without a problem nearly anywhere in the country

13. Even Home To Meet The Family

Tom Petty knew what he was talking about when he wrote the line “she grew up tall and she grew up right, with them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights.”

14. Hoosiers Aren’t Afraid To Get A Little Dirty

Hoosiers grow up knowing there’s nothing wrong with a little dirt. A side effect of having so much farmland is that Hoosiers tend to spend a lot of time outside. Whether it’s a day at the pond, on the four-wheelers, or mudding in their pick-up, a Hoosier will take you on some of the most adventurous dates around.

15. There’s Nobody More Fun To Be Around Than A Hoosier

Whether they’re tailgating for a football game, camping out in the Coke lot at the Indy 500, or gathered around a bonfire, Hoosiers are always having a good time. No one knows how to through a party better, as a Hoosier is able to take the most humble of situations and turn it into a memory that will last a lifetime.

[Image: trafalgarsunset.jpg?itok=PCSu2B8k]

Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dDnv9zeLs

Hell yeah!!!!

Wrong thread. I thought it said Indian.
Dating Hoosiers is why I left Indiana. Hiding3 They are right about the food part though. Indiana (southern part) is very much like the southern US that way.
Yep! We like our Sugar Cream Pie!
[Image: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwoodcraft-p...555b3fc0d7]

(11-10-2018, 07:24 PM)Librarian Wrote: [ -> ]For all the other Hoosier Fringers.....  Wink

16 Things You Need To Know About Dating Someone From Indiana

https://www.movoto.com/guide/in/indiana-dating/

1. When You’re Dating A Hoosier You’ll K.I.S.S. All The Time

Hoosiers live by the motto “keep it simple, stupid” in nearly every aspect of their life. So, if you’re dating a Hoosier, expect your relationship to be stress free.

5. A Hoosier Will Never Let You Go Hungry

For the most part, Indiana fits the stereotype of being a state full of farmland. Every Hoosier seems to inherit a green thumb at birth, and if they didn’t there’s plenty of fresh food to go around. If you’re dating a Hoosier, there will always be food on the table, whether it’s homegrown or from the neighbors.

12. You Can Take Your Hoosier Anywhere…

Most Hoosiers grow up living a small town life, but that doesn’t mean they’re any stranger to the big city. With one of America’s largest cities in the center of the state, Hoosiers grow up experiencing life in Indianapolis as well. If you choose to settle down with a Hoosier, they’ll be able to fit in without a problem nearly anywhere in the country

13. Even Home To Meet The Family

Tom Petty knew what he was talking about when he wrote the line “she grew up tall and she grew up right, with them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights.”

14. Hoosiers Aren’t Afraid To Get A Little Dirty

Hoosiers grow up knowing there’s nothing wrong with a little dirt. A side effect of having so much farmland is that Hoosiers tend to spend a lot of time outside. Whether it’s a day at the pond, on the four-wheelers, or mudding in their pick-up, a Hoosier will take you on some of the most adventurous dates around.

15. There’s Nobody More Fun To Be Around Than A Hoosier

Whether they’re tailgating for a football game, camping out in the Coke lot at the Indy 500, or gathered around a bonfire, Hoosiers are always having a good time. No one knows how to through a party better, as a Hoosier is able to take the most humble of situations and turn it into a memory that will last a lifetime.

[Image: trafalgarsunset.jpg?itok=PCSu2B8k]

Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dDnv9zeLs

Hell yeah!!!!

Didn't "Fork" say she lived in Indiana?

That creature was more 'stress" than most men could handle.

V6sRZf4
I don't know @Fork but I do know there are at least a few other Hoosiers on here. Heartflowers
You know you're from Indiana when you think the state bird is Larry.

Yes, all good country girls, but will they have sex without a fight?

Reliable sex is the real reason for any relationship!
My daughter married one and they are currently living there! My sister married one too, but he drank too much and it didn't last. Great people. I also have cousins living there! Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8