The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Where we spent the $987 of Deep State Money....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where we spent the $987 of Deep State Money.... Chuckle

https://the-fringe.com/thread-how_long_h...is_website

I know we had a huge party and bonfire...and some went for the Goat's Veterinarian Bills...

full disclosure....is best...... so everyone please describe what you did with your part of the Money...

Chuckle

~mc~

Booze Chuckle
Did you miss the fire works?

[Image: RbCKrf8.gif]
(11-03-2018, 07:29 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just remove a post from this thread? Seems like something deep state would do, just saying...

Yes Disturbed - gifs were deleted so you don't get offended!

Jptdknpa

(11-03-2018, 07:31 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 07:29 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just remove a post from this thread? Seems like something deep state would do, just saying...

Yes Disturbed - gifs were deleted so you don't get offended!

Jptdknpa

Yeah...well, at least I have nice teeth!
(11-03-2018, 07:22 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Where we spent the $987 of Deep State Money.... Chuckle

https://the-fringe.com/thread-how_long_h...is_website

I know we had a huge party and bonfire...and some went for the Goat's Veterinarian Bills...

full disclosure....is best...... so everyone please describe what you did with your part of the Money...

Chuckle

Liberal, shill school.

Troll2

[Image: WJpQd9H.gif]

The thread is deleted so I'll just have to guess the stoopidity (intentional sp.) it blathered and throw my own sarcastic ingredient into this thread's party.

$987 wasn't much money for a party as I've spent twice that on a very small party so ...

I invested $980 of it on the voting pool, betting on the reds for Tues. If we win, we get double the money back, enough for a party of 8 people maybe LOL.

If we lose then I'll be kicking myself for not taking the last $7 as well for a bus ticket to the seedy side of town where hiding from yall's wrath will be easier with the right connections.
(11-03-2018, 07:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]The thread is deleted so I'll just have to guess the stoopidity (intentional sp.) it blathered and throw my own sarcastic ingredient into this thread's party.

$987 wasn't much money for a party as I've spent twice that on a very small party so ...

I invested $980 of it on the voting pool, betting on the reds for Tues.  If we win, we get double the money back, enough for a party of 8 people maybe LOL.

If we lose then I'll be kicking myself for not taking the last $7 as well for a bus ticket to the seedy side of town where hiding from yall's wrath will be easier with the right connections.

most of it was spent on Condoms...

and no... none the big ones are left.... so quit asking me...

(11-03-2018, 07:48 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 07:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]The thread is deleted so I'll just have to guess the stoopidity (intentional sp.) it blathered and throw my own sarcastic ingredient into this thread's party.

I invested $980 of it on the voting pool, betting on the reds for Tues.  If we win, we get double the money back, enough for a party of 8 people maybe LOL.

most of it was spent on Condoms...

and no... none the big ones are left.... so quit asking me...

How about ones with the tickle tubes?
Pages: 1 2 3