The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: WHISTLEBLOWER UNIVERSAL CREDIT UPDATES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
14 minutes

Sky News, "Universal Credit was meant to simplify benefits and make work pay, but a report from MPs this morning says the system is causing "unacceptable hardship" to many claimants."

I've met at least two guys in recent years, that just can't budget, or manage money. They threw some people out into the community, and they expect those people to sink or swim. Depression in men in the UK, is that highest that has ever been in the history of the country. Suicide rates are also at the highest they've ever been and includes veterans. The last I heard, four veterans a week are committing suicide due to PTSD.

I can tell you that there are autistic people in the community that have never been picked up by the system, because when they were born, autism wasn't taken seriously. Now as grown men, they're given all sorts of diagnosis, that are often found to be "medically inaccurate".

Then there are disabled people that have never had an on-line account, and the government expects elderly and the disabled to bend to their demands.
(11-02-2018, 11:27 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]14 minutes

Sky News, "Universal Credit was meant to simplify benefits and make work pay, but a report from MPs this morning says the system is causing "unacceptable hardship" to many claimants."

I've met at least two guys in recent years, that just can't budget, or manage money. They threw some people out into the community, and they expect those people to sink or swim. Ask them to read a book, they can't. Ask them to write a report of local activity that impacts on them, they can't.  There are people in our communities that cannot defend themselves against the systems that rich politicians impose upon them.

Depression in men in the UK, is at its highest rate that it has ever been in the history of the country. Suicide rates are also at the highest they've ever been and it includes veterans. The last I heard, four veterans a week are committing suicide due to PTSD.

I can tell you that there are autistic people in the community that have never been picked up by the system, because when they were born, autism wasn't taken seriously. Now as grown men, they're given all sorts of diagnosis, that are often found to be "medically inaccurate".

Then there are disabled people that have never had an on-line account, and the government expects elderly and the disabled to bend to their demands.

In that video they mention the working tax credits that have been a life line for working single mums. Universal credit will replace that and I've read on line that those mums will be at least £200 a month worse off than they are now.

Many working people are at food banks and it has been written by the MSM that there are at least 4 million people and children living below the poverty line in the UK.

And 3 million people will be even more worse off than they were before Universal Credit. Not only that but the system costs more to run than they will save. The whole of their reform is not to make the system easier or more efficient for the user, the government agenda is to cut the amount of money in the pockets of the people. More of their austerity agenda upon the poorest of the nation.

That is always the case with the politicians, bring in reform that makes the poor poorer, and the rich richer. Maggie Thatcher was fully aware of what the EU plans were and tried to warn the British population and business people that listened to what she had to say.

When David Cameron took office with the Liberal Democrats, Russell Brand shared that there were 68 food banks in the country, whilst Cameron was in office, food banks increased to over 650. Whilst food banks are a life line when families are in crisis, the food donated is what I would call survival food, and doesn't give people the nutrients that they require for their different health conditions. So if a person or family is at a food bank on a regular basis, you can be sure that their health is deteriorating and that then causes a much bigger strain upon our national healthcare system.

It's a never ending cycle of poverty and ill-health for those families and people, at the same time as the government is pressuring some of the most vulnerable people in the country to either try to find a job or get sanctioned.
People that are dependent on the state are easy to control! Expect it to continue! V6sRZf4
(11-02-2018, 03:02 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]People that are dependent on the state are easy to control!  Expect it to continue!   V6sRZf4

They are easy to kill off, due to suffering a lack of nutrients, in the soil, and what they can afford to eat, fill them with pharmaceuticals, they don't last long. Especially when there are no jobs in the areas were they live.
(11-02-2018, 03:38 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2018, 03:02 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]People that are dependent on the state are easy to control!  Expect it to continue!   V6sRZf4

They are easy to kill off, due to suffering a lack of nutrients, in the soil, and what they can afford to eat, fill them with pharmaceuticals, they don't last long. Especially when there are no jobs in the areas were they live.

Useless eaters don't you know!
(11-02-2018, 04:23 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2018, 03:38 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

Useless eaters don't you know!

In Greece due to enforced austerity some women couldn't afford their children, their children then given to the churches.

In Victorian days women used to leave their babies at the doors of orphanages.

This young working mum doesn't earn enough to pay for her own childcare.

Wages haven't increased in the UK in real terms since the 80s, yet childcare costs with the rest of the cost of living has soared since that time.

Childcare costs are three times the cost they were when my son went to nursery.

As far as I am aware the state introduced what they called "Tax Credits" to help people that were working on low incomes due to the low wages that were being offered by the corporations e.g. wages haven't increased in real terms since the 80s.

I think that was introduced while I was living abroad because I only found out about it in recent years. As far as I am aware there are millions of working families that are on tax credits. Also is there is only one person living in a property, they pay less tax than when there is more people living in a property. The government has decided to change the whole system and make one payment called "Universal Credit".

In the UK historically, mums received a small amount every week and it was called "Child benefit", all mums could claim it even mums that could afford everything for their children. I think that the "Child benefit", was introduced after WW2, because working men were not always giving their wives what they required to feed and clothe their children appropriately. So to the payment was to help mothers to do their best for their children.

Child benefit was never mean tested, it was a mother's right to claim it. It wasn't a lot about £5 a week for one child and that could be put towards their school dinners or lunch boxes, or school uniforms etc.

I did claim it after my son was born as I was a working mum paying my taxes. In fact, I worked in self-employment part-time throughout my pregnancy, I was running a part-time business. After my son was born when he was eight months old, he went to a fantastic state nursery that I paid for after I picked up my career again and returned to full-time employment, and continued to run the part-time business at evenings and weekends.

So I was paying two lots of taxes at that time.

I was also fortunate to have a profession and career that could springboard the mother that wasn't receiving any financial help from the father.

I paid for everything, mortgage, bills, food, clothes etc etc

I hope that explains it.

In this video EX-BBC journalist says Universal Credit is 'women's human rights issue'.

Single mother Thuto Mali (pictured bottom right), from London, told MPs that viewing the benefits system as simply financial overlooked the 'human cost' to people on low incomes. She revealed that she turned down a £32,000 job because it would leave her with just £60 a month to cover bills because she pays £1,800 a month for a full-time nursery spot for her son. Ms Mali was one of four single mothers (pictured) who told the Work and Pensions Committee on Wednesday of their childcare problems under the new system.

I was referring to the heavily dependent ones. All of their means is supplied by the government and always will be. We have a ton of them here, especially in the inner cities. Very sad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4