The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tree of Life Rabbi Myers surprised by 'warm and personal side’ to Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My apologies if this has already been posted... I have not seen it here and think it's important to know and share with others...

"Tree of Life Rabbi Myers says he saw a ‘warm and personal side’ to Trump that surprised him"

[Image: myerstrump.jpg]

"Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, left, walks President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump to a memorial outside for those killed
the previous Saturday at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. Myers said in a CNN interview that he was “pleasantly surprised” at
how “warm and personal” Trump was during the visit.  (ANDREW HARNIK / THE ASSOCIATED PRESS)"

"Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers said Thursday he was “pleasantly surprised” to discover a “warm and personal side” to U.S. President Donald Trump when he visited the Pittsburgh synagogue this week following the deadly shootings there over the weekend.  ..."

"...I was privileged to have a private 15 or 20 minutes with the family,” Myers said. “The president was very warm, very consoling, put his hand on my shoulder, and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing.’ I must say throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen.

I could say all kinds of things about this here, instead I'll just say thank goodness this guy has opened his eyes
and sees what so many of us have already known.

Yeah3

Full Article

Because President Trump has to fight an uphill battle every day, his true nature isn't readily seen.

Only those of us who are in tune with him are able to get glimpses of his true personality between firefights.

He is a sweet man with a big heart. I can see it , no problem..
well if the only way you get to know him is through watching the idiot box.
No wonder ignorance is the norm.
(11-01-2018, 06:55 PM)SMOK3SC33N Wrote: [ -> ]well if the only way you get to know him is through watching the idiot box.

No shit! My damn wife has denounced him, because she listens to the MSM. Despite my telling her every day! I give up! Scream1
(11-01-2018, 09:38 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2018, 06:55 PM)SMOK3SC33N Wrote: [ -> ]well if the only way you get to know him is through watching the idiot box.

No shit!  My damn wife has denounced him, because she listens to the MSM.  Despite my telling her every day!  I give up! Scream1

Politics is not worth a marriage.
I pray it's not too serious.