The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: School Children Exposed To Horrific LGBT Propaganda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:https://mommyunderground.com/schoolchild...ropaganda/

The LGBT community is gunning for our children, and it’s worse than anyone ever imagined.

And now, they’ve taken their perverted agenda into the schools, and it’s threatening to change the educational system forever.

Even more horrific, you won’t believe the shocking images 2nd-grade children were exposed to during school.

School used to be the one safe place children could attend to escape the madness of the world.

But as Mommy Underground previously reported, schools are anything but safe!

Teachers sympathetic to the LGBT agenda have taken full control of lesson content and introduced “transgenderism” to kindergarteners.

And the ramifications are terrorizing children long after they leave school.

But now, LGBT activists have infiltrated textbooks!

At one California school, 2nd-grade children were actually exposed to a “drag queen” who was labeled as a “historical leader to celebrate.”

Yes, 7 and 8-year-old students are being forced to read about a man, who ran for office, admitted he was a homosexual and dressed up as a woman.

All of this started when ultra-liberal California passed a law which forced schools to include “pro-LBGT” historical “leaders.”

And of course, in typical California fashion, they jumped right in by propping up a “drag queen” man with a criminal past...

I've made social engineering (aka perception management) one of my study hobbies because I wanted to find out how Hitler turned the most civilised, well-educated cultures in Europe into people who did what they did. I got my answer and what I discovered was the same techniques are used all the time, and many of them are active today in all our Western countries. One of the biggest tells is it only ever happens in Western countries. You won't find this crap in Russia, China or anywhere else. Just in the West.

Another big tell is they always wrap it in human wights so if you criticise it they can criticise you, loudly and often. Which is how they protect it against the argument of simple common sense.

When you (society) retreat, they encroach. That's another tell.

What really saddens me in cases like this, is the fact they analyse their victims and use their weak spots against them. And in children, their weak spot is what their fellow children think and say about them. That's what they're using in this episode, to advance their agenda. And they don't care about the damage wrought for coming decades on millions of lives. They. Just. Don't. Care.
This is sad and a dangerous example that will be spread about if not stopped in its tracks.
I wonder which SE books you read to come to the conclusion you did in your first sentence. Allusive enough though.
(11-01-2018, 01:43 AM)Pipkints Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder which SE books you read to come to the conclusion you did in your first sentence. Allusive enough though.

It's very debatable but my current mileage is they were. Very poorly served by their political masters, but the people themselves were well beyond their closest rivals France and Britain. I'm talking prior to WWI because both that and the inter-war years took a huge toll thanks to being brutalised by both the Depression and the depravity of the Weimar Republic, but social attitudes take awhile to change and the remnant was still there in 1932.

LGBLTACDCPBJ is phucking hind brain schematics, perpetrated on the innocent...
I am trying to see what ultimate outcome this programming will manifest. All that logically comes to mind are non breeding people, or subversion of natural instinct as a means of population control. I also see sub surface hatred in culturalism not able to be expressed in public. That might be the actual tool they want to create, and the sexual subversion is a mere by-product.
(11-01-2018, 02:22 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to see what ultimate outcome this programming will manifest. All that logically comes to mind are non breeding people, or subversion of natural instinct as a means of population control. I also see sub surface hatred in culturalism not able to be expressed in public. That might be the actual tool they want to create, and the sexual subversion is a mere by-product.

Sexual subversion is one key to their technique. Social media and games is another and all of their techniques play off and build and reinforce each other. That's how they roll.

Using their techniques they generated the entire generation of Millenials throughout the entire Western world without anyone noticing, and this coming generation which is in their clutches as I type, are going to be Millenials on steroids. Dumberer and angryer, up to the moment we stop any classroom and college campus whatsoever from practicing their package of poison.

It's ultimately aimed at destroying the human family as a unit and inserting the state as the individual's main reliable support mechanism, from cradle to grave.

Oh , shit....
[quote='Dr Evil' pid='596968' dateline='1541050317']
[quote]
https://mommyunderground.com/schoolchild...ropaganda/

Another big tell is they always wrap it in human wights so if you criticise it they can criticise you, loudly and often. Which is how they protect it against the argument of simple common sense.

When you (society) retreat, they encroach. That's another tell.

What really saddens me in cases like this, is the fact they analyse their victims and use their weak spots against them. And in children, their weak spot is what their fellow children think and say about them. That's what they're using in this episode, to advance their agenda. And they don't care about the damage wrought for coming decades on millions of lives. They. Just. Don't. Care.
[/quote]

Very well stated. And they use any agenda or special interest groups as lackeys before they toss them under the bus too...

It happens over and over and stupid people STILL fall for it.
(11-01-2018, 02:33 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2018, 02:22 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to see what ultimate outcome this programming will manifest. All that logically comes to mind are non breeding people, or subversion of natural instinct as a means of population control. I also see sub surface hatred in culturalism not able to be expressed in public. That might be the actual tool they want to create, and the sexual subversion is a mere by-product.

Sexual subversion is one key to their technique. Social media and games is another and all of their techniques play off and build and reinforce each other. That's how they roll.

Using their techniques they generated the entire generation of Millenials throughout the entire Western world without anyone noticing, and this coming generation which is in their clutches as I type, are going to be Millenials on steroids. Dumberer and angryer, up to the moment we stop any classroom and college campus whatsoever from practicing their package of poison.

It's ultimately aimed at destroying the human family as a unit and inserting the state as the individual's main reliable support mechanism, from cradle to grave.

This, right here.
Passions without logic, Whipped to a froth like the foam on coffee. Ready to be blown by the wind. It is a social weapon. Pointed at.. Family? It is internal to western culture. Does it supplant power? Not really. Who is strengthened by it? If we lose functional population...
The dumb keep right on thoughtlessly breeding. The smart ones are curtailed and self regulating.

We are being culled to be servile.
Look for new master iconography.
Pages: 1 2