The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: AMAZING VIDEO! Hospital Staff Yells, “Thank You Mr. President! Thank You, First Lady!” — “I Love You, Ivanka!”  by Jim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
During the visit to the hospital several nurses and nurse aides thanked President Trump for coming. One of the nurses filmed the interaction. President and First Lady Melania then took a minute and went over to thank the staff for their life-saving work.

Then when they were leaving one of the staffers yelled, “I love you Ivanka!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10...ou-ivanka/
Dang that made me tear up. So nice to see someone say something nice to Trump. Cheer I don't get out much. Chuckle
Cmicsfee Hifive
Great move, going out of your way to shake the hands of your supporters while you're busy, very classy
(10-31-2018, 11:11 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Great move, going out of your way to shake the hands of your supporters while you're busy, very classy

His secret service is like Facepalm

Chuckle
If this were odumbass tv pundits would be having tingles down their legs.
(10-31-2018, 10:43 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Then when they were leaving one of the staffers yelled, “I love you Ivanka!”

But what was Trump's reply???? I can't catch it!
(10-31-2018, 12:03 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2018, 10:43 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Then when they were leaving one of the staffers yelled, “I love you Ivanka!”

But what was Trump's reply???? I can't catch it!

I didn't hear it either

I am going to show this to family who don't like trump
They can see him in real person Mode
Not what the fake media puts out
Pages: 1 2 3 4