The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 11-3 DOOM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im feelin this doom! I even went out today and bought 20 case of water, and tomorrow Im buying even more + food, beans, rice, chunky soups and more.        

Im taking heed for the first time on anything like this! This is the most doom pump ive had since the whole 2012 and even that one I wasn't full go on.  

(10-29-2018, 09:25 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Im feelin this doom! I even went out today and bought 20 case of water, and tomorrow Im buying even more + food, beans, rice, chunky soups and more.        

Im taking heed for the first time on anything like this! This is the most doom pump ive had since the whole 2012 and even that one I wasn't full go on.  

It would be as good a time as any i suppose V6sRZf4
It's in the air. Russia just announced to the UN they were preparing for war.
Then 'Winnie the Pooh' announces to the troops of China to prepare for
war concerning the South China Sea.
Let's think on this. Russia and China have a treaty for military support
with each other. Hmmmm. Who else might that threat be for 2 major super
powers to come out with these kind of public announcements.
Listen to your gut @Monk. it is wise to have supplies on hand anyways, one never knows when things could go south. The recent politically motivated incidents have me concerned.
Don ' t forget the TP supply .

Tick Tock, Clock is winding down. Stay Alert.
Gut instincts are usually right, unfortunately.
[Image: giphy-22.gif]
(10-30-2018, 02:45 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Gut instincts are usually right, unfortunately.

That ' s why the TP stock .

Pages: 1 2