The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope she decides to run..even if she does it from jail.

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election
October 27, 2018
By Kyle Olson

All signs are pointing to a Hillary Clinton run for president in 2020.
While she answered “No,” that she wouldn’t make yet another run for the Oval Office in two years, she admitted, “I’d like to be president.”
During a Friday evening Q&A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, the subject of the next presidential election came up.

“We’re going to talk about 2020 in a minute — do you want to run again?” Swisher asked.
“No,” Clinton responded coyly, triggering groans from admirers. “No.”
“Well, I— well, I’d like to be president,” she admitted, bursting into laughter and cackles.
“Look, I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there’s going to be so much work to be done.”

Way more from hildabeast
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary...president/
Facepalm

God... why will that evil satan's whore not go away?
(10-28-2018, 08:58 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]I hope she decides to run..even if she does it from jail.

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election
October 27, 2018
By Kyle Olson

While she answered “No,” that she wouldn’t make yet another run for the Oval Office in two years, she admitted, “I’d like to be president.”
During a Friday evening Q&A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, the subject of the next presidential election came up.

“We’re going to talk about 2020 in a minute — do you want to run again?” Swisher asked.
“Well, I— well, I’d like to be president,” she admitted, bursting into laughter and cackles.
“Look, I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there’s going to be so much work to be done.”

Way more from hildabeast

She is delusional! She is going to be indicted for treason. Facepalm
(10-28-2018, 09:01 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 08:58 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]I hope she decides to run..even if she does it from jail.

October 27, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Way more from hildabeast

She is delusional!  She is going to be indicted for treason. Facepalm

Don't underestimate hilda, she could run until convicted. I think if she won, she could pardon herself? The Clintons likely have 50 lawyers advising her on that outcome.
(10-28-2018, 09:08 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 09:01 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]

October 27, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Way more from hildabeast

She is delusional!  She is going to be indicted for treason. Facepalm

Don't underestimate hilda, she could run until convicted. I think if she won, she could pardon herself? The Clintons likely have 50 lawyers advising her on that outcome.

Point taken, but she should go down, if there is any justice in the USA! Yeah3
(10-28-2018, 09:11 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 09:01 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]She is delusional!  She is going to be indicted for treason. Facepalm

Point taken, but she should go down, if there is any justice in the USA!   Yeah3

Self-pardons[edit]
The legal and constitutional ability of a president to pardon himself (self-pardon) is an unresolved issue. During the Watergate scandal, President Nixon's lawyer suggested that a self-pardon would be legal, while the Department of Justice issued a memorandum opinion on August 5, 1974, stating that a president cannot pardon himself.[14] The 1974 memo laid out a scenario in which, under the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the president could declare himself unable to perform his duties and could appoint the vice president as acting president. The acting president could then pardon the president and "thereafter the president could either resign or resume the duties of his office."[14]
The issue re-arose in 1998, during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton.
On July 22, 2017, President Donald Trump tweeted, "While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS" [sic], prompting a series of news article and online commentary regarding the president's ability to pardon relatives, aides, and possibly even himself in relation to the 2017 Special Counsel investigation.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_pa...ted_States
[Image: 59cb07cf83b5e195b719be799f3cd936.jpg]

Facepalm
(10-28-2018, 09:01 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]She is delusional!  She is going to be indicted for treason. Facepalm

Point taken, but she should go down, if there is any justice in the USA!   Yeah3

There ain't.

Only Power and Money.
(10-28-2018, 09:19 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 09:08 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Don't underestimate hilda, she could run until convicted. I think if she won, she could pardon herself? The Clintons likely have 50 lawyers advising her on that outcome.

There ain't.

Only Power and Money.

While I am hopeful, I am also realistic! Yeah3
One simply does not "preside" from Gitmo.

(10-28-2018, 09:16 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 59cb07cf83b5e195b719be799f3cd936.jpg]

Facepalm
Pages: 1 2 3