The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Now Comes The Split William and Harry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That didn't take long did it, Harry gets married, his American wife is pregnant, now news is that they going in different directions and no longer lean on each other. Apparently, they have different views on family life too. Although they will require the approval of Charles due to the cost of having two different offices running.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/103...ton-palace
What a strange move. What does it achieve, having two separate courts? The only obvious thing is security from the other of each court's plans and strategy but why would those two need to have that? But if not that, then what is the real reason?

I hope Charles doesn't approve it, what a waste of money. The article also raises him taking the crown in three years. Once the Queen goes, the value the crown represents to the UK taxpayer significantly diminishes and while Charles will only make it dive further, William won't be able to recover it.

If you want to watch truly great comedy, checkout this TV series:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-windsors
(10-28-2018, 05:47 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]What a strange move. What does it achieve, having two separate courts? The only obvious thing is security from the other of each court's plans and strategy but why would those two need to have that? But if not that, then what is the real reason?

I hope Charles doesn't approve it, what a waste of money. The article also raises him taking the crown in three years. Once the Queen goes, the value the crown represents to the UK taxpayer significantly diminishes and while Charles will only make it dive further, William won't be able to recover it.

It screams of Meghan to me.

I could understand it if William was taking over the Duchy now, but he won't be doing that until he becomes the Prince of Wales.
(10-28-2018, 05:32 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]That didn't take long did it, Harry gets married, his American wife is pregnant, now news is that they going in different directions and no longer lean on each other. Apparently, they have different views on family life too. Although they will require the approval of Charles due to the cost of having two different offices running.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/103...ton-palace

Can’t blame them really..

Harry will still be a big part of the royal family though.

Anon
(10-28-2018, 05:52 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 05:47 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]What a strange move. What does it achieve, having two separate courts? The only obvious thing is security from the other of each court's plans and strategy but why would those two need to have that? But if not that, then what is the real reason?

It screams of Meghan to me.

I could understand it if William was taking over the Duchy now, but he won't be doing that until he becomes the Prince of Wales.

She will get blamed for sure.. another pushy American.. Chuckle
The new Wallis..
(10-28-2018, 05:57 PM)ElectricElvis Wrote: [ -> ]The new Wallis..

If William does become King, he will be reigning in his younger brother and his wife.

Will Meghan then curtesy to the King.

Jptdknpa

Harry not a real Prince. Not Charles's son which is why this is happening and why they were prepared to allow him to marry the Meghan the descendant of Lord Hussy who laid down his titles when he moved to the USA.

William sold out to the family business despite knowing they killed his mother. Harry did not. William heads SERCO now, he is part of "The family business" now. Harry was resistant.

Harry and his wife might be sacrificed this week in NZ where they are touring. Lawless nation filled with primitives who wear grass skirts. Have no doubt a Maori will be blamed for their assassination.
(10-28-2018, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Harry not a real Prince. Not Charles's son which is why this is happening and why they were prepared to allow him to marry the Meghan the descendant of Lord Hussy who laid down his titles when he moved to the USA.

William sold out to the family business despite knowing they killed his mother. Harry did not. William heads SERCO now, he is part of "The family business" now. Harry was resistant.

But neither is William and he also married unwisely. Take a look at Juan Carlos of Spain and note the resemblance to William.

Same as Andrew's dad being Lord Porchester, in case you were thinking it only started recently.
(10-28-2018, 07:19 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Harry not a real Prince. Not Charles's son which is why this is happening and why they were prepared to allow him to marry the Meghan the descendant of Lord Hussy who laid down his titles when he moved to the USA.

But neither is William and he also married unwisely. Take a look at Juan Carlos of Spain and note the resemblance to William.

Same as Andrew's dad being Lord Porchester, in case you were thinking it only started recently.

William has a resemblance to his uncle Edward. Although I can also Diana's male line in him too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9