The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Where is Christine Ford? She has completely fallen off the radar. Did libs EVER care about her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Or just care to stop Kavanaugh by any means necessary, which backfired bigly in the black community due to libs trying to make it so easy for a man to have his life destroyed by baseless claims.

Kniss told the paper she plans to publicly honor Ford at a City Council meeting on Oct. 29, but added she has reservations about if the college professor will show up to accept the proclamation.

The mayor said she has yet to contact Ford about the honor because “nobody seems to know where (Ford) is.”

“I have no idea how to reach her whatsoever,”
Kniss said. “If anybody hears anything about her or anything like that, actually, we’d like to know.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...ty-council

I would think a mayor could easily track her down, what about you?

(10-27-2018, 11:39 PM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]It's like she's just a forgotten joke now

But they were so passionate about her and cared for her justice! They convicted Kavanaugh right off the bat! One does not simply "up and walk away" from something they truly believe it. Unless they never believed her at all, just anything to hinder Trump.
[Image: Dems-Ford.jpg]
Assban
after they took out Roy Moore, did you ever hear a word about that again?

same thing
Yeah, libs were all boohoo

Her creepy baby voice didnt resonate.

They're keeping her alive til SCOTUS votes on something that rips their guts out. Then theyll drag her moldy carcass back out for another shit circus.
[Image: SX9Ys4h.jpg]

(10-27-2018, 11:50 PM)Frayed Knot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, libs were all boohoo

Her creepy baby voice didnt resonate.

They're keeping her alive til SCOTUS votes on something that rips their guts out. Then theyll drag her moldy carcass back out for another shit circus.

Actually, there is a political ad out of Texas where they are talking about how it all backfired on the Dems.
It said something along the lines of

"Just think is a white woman accuses a black man of rape how fast he will be in prison"
ANd to vote for the Republican candidate. But... I cannot find it again so YT must have pulled it.

Back at Langley being reprogrammed

Heston1
(10-27-2018, 11:27 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Or just care to stop Kavanaugh by any means necessary, which backfired bigly in the black community due to libs trying to make it so easy for a man to have his life destroyed by baseless claims.

Kniss told the paper she plans to publicly honor Ford at a City Council meeting on Oct. 29, but added she has reservations about if the college professor will show up to accept the proclamation.

The mayor said she has yet to contact Ford about the honor because “nobody seems to know where (Ford) is.”

“I have no idea how to reach her whatsoever,”
Kniss said. “If anybody hears anything about her or anything like that, actually, we’d like to know.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...ty-council

I would think a mayor could easily track her down, what about you?

She is probably in hiding. Hoping there will not be any legal repercussion from her testimony.
Pages: 1 2